Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone knows the move acquired with Wired Anchor Advanced, I want to know if I should lean the skill?

Also wired lance PAs have different functions? I feel that all of them serve for the same purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    Anyone knows the move acquired with Wired Anchor Advanced, I want to know if I should lean the skill?
    It lets you change the way it works by inputting directions. No direction just does some damage and gives pp back, it's basically for guarding. Holding back will move you back a bit, holding left or right while continuing to hold down the weapon action button will make you do a spinning attack that recovers pp for each enemy hit, and holding forward will make it function how it normally does and move you to the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    Also wired lance PAs have different functions? I feel that all of them serve for the same purpose.
    Vane Mixture is for AoE and positioning horizontally, Cutting layer is for pure damage, but has a lot of commitment, and turbulent train is for moving vertically by holding forward or back when you activate it; You need to be locked on for the last one to work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It lets you change the way it works by inputting directions. No direction just does some damage and gives pp back, it's basically for guarding. Holding back will move you back a bit, holding left or right while continuing to hold down the weapon action button will make you do a spinning attack that recovers pp for each enemy hit, and holding forward will make it function how it normally does and move you to the enemy.

Vane Mixture is for AoE and positioning horizontally, Cutting layer is for pure damage, but has a lot of commitment, and turbulent train is for moving vertically by holding forward or back when you activate it; You need to be locked on for the last one to work though.
    ok, great. Thanks for the answers. Very good quick explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Needs a better gap closer than the AOE. Dolls can jump away and the best you can do right now is just start a photon dash. Bringing back Guilty Break would be a good fix.
    Using Wired Lance weapon action and its PAs via multi-weapon immediately fixes any positioning issues Sword has.

Does the Hunter Arts Avenger and Hunter Arts Perfect Parry work with any PA? Or does it work like Charge Parry?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does the Hunter Arts Avenger and Hunter Arts Perfect Parry work with any PA? Or does it work like Charge Parry?
    Avenger works with anything, but pary seems to only be fore charged PAs.

Parry can work if you use the PAs uncharged. It's good for a quick parry while doing damage if you can't guard in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Parry can work if you use the PAs uncharged. It's good for a quick parry while doing damage if you can't guard in time.
    The PA still needs to be chargable though, it won't work with wired lance for example; I've tried. I still get the avenger proc but no parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The PA still needs to be chargable though, it won't work with wired lance for example; I've tried. I still get the avenger proc but no parry.
    That's weird. I've had it work sometimes but the timing on WL PAs is really weird for the parrying bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    That's weird. I've had it work sometimes but the timing on WL PAs is really weird for the parrying bit.
    I guess I'll just have to try it a bit more, maybe my timing is off.