Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11

    Default

    Anyone knows the move acquired with Wired Anchor Advanced, I want to know if I should lean the skill?

    Also wired lance PAs have different functions? I feel that all of them serve for the same purpose.

  2. #12
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    Anyone knows the move acquired with Wired Anchor Advanced, I want to know if I should lean the skill?
    It lets you change the way it works by inputting directions. No direction just does some damage and gives pp back, it's basically for guarding. Holding back will move you back a bit, holding left or right while continuing to hold down the weapon action button will make you do a spinning attack that recovers pp for each enemy hit, and holding forward will make it function how it normally does and move you to the enemy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    Also wired lance PAs have different functions? I feel that all of them serve for the same purpose.
    Vane Mixture is for AoE and positioning horizontally, Cutting layer is for pure damage, but has a lot of commitment, and turbulent train is for moving vertically by holding forward or back when you activate it; You need to be locked on for the last one to work though.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It lets you change the way it works by inputting directions. No direction just does some damage and gives pp back, it's basically for guarding. Holding back will move you back a bit, holding left or right while continuing to hold down the weapon action button will make you do a spinning attack that recovers pp for each enemy hit, and holding forward will make it function how it normally does and move you to the enemy.

    Vane Mixture is for AoE and positioning horizontally, Cutting layer is for pure damage, but has a lot of commitment, and turbulent train is for moving vertically by holding forward or back when you activate it; You need to be locked on for the last one to work though.
    ok, great. Thanks for the answers. Very good quick explanation.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Needs a better gap closer than the AOE. Dolls can jump away and the best you can do right now is just start a photon dash. Bringing back Guilty Break would be a good fix.
    Using Wired Lance weapon action and its PAs via multi-weapon immediately fixes any positioning issues Sword has.

  5. #15

    Default

    Does the Hunter Arts Avenger and Hunter Arts Perfect Parry work with any PA? Or does it work like Charge Parry?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

  6. #16
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does the Hunter Arts Avenger and Hunter Arts Perfect Parry work with any PA? Or does it work like Charge Parry?
    Avenger works with anything, but pary seems to only be fore charged PAs.

  7. #17

    Default

    Parry can work if you use the PAs uncharged. It's good for a quick parry while doing damage if you can't guard in time.

  8. #18
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Parry can work if you use the PAs uncharged. It's good for a quick parry while doing damage if you can't guard in time.
    The PA still needs to be chargable though, it won't work with wired lance for example; I've tried. I still get the avenger proc but no parry.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The PA still needs to be chargable though, it won't work with wired lance for example; I've tried. I still get the avenger proc but no parry.
    That's weird. I've had it work sometimes but the timing on WL PAs is really weird for the parrying bit.

  10. #20
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    That's weird. I've had it work sometimes but the timing on WL PAs is really weird for the parrying bit.
    I guess I'll just have to try it a bit more, maybe my timing is off.

Similar Threads

  1. NGS Techter Class Discussion
    By ArcaneTechs in forum PSO2: New Genesis
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2021, 08:25 PM
  2. NGS Force Class Discussion
    By ArcaneTechs in forum PSO2: New Genesis
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Jul 18, 2021, 05:39 PM
  3. NGS Ranger Class Discussion
    By ArcaneTechs in forum PSO2: New Genesis
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 8, 2021, 02:05 AM
  4. NGS Fighter Class Discussion
    By ArcaneTechs in forum PSO2: New Genesis
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2021, 03:00 AM
  5. NGS Gunner Class Discussion
    By ArcaneTechs in forum PSO2: New Genesis
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 16, 2021, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •