Default Item translation is back in the JPN version

Thank you to the Tweaker team for bringing more positive to this game than SEGA has done in the past months.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It's great to have that back. Thanks Tweaker team!

My install Tweaker was actually in a bad state in that it would spit out errors and not catch updates available, including for the Tweaker itself. A manual re-download and re-install fixed it, bringing me up to 6.0.4.4.

I did notice one issue: player shop searches no longer work when you enter an item name in English. You can use the old keyboard shortcut of CTRL+C then SHIFT to copy the Japanese, and then the search works with that text. Of course you could just look the Japanese name up on the internet and use that for the search.

Unfortunately the item "Check Item Price" context menu choice seems to be broken, probably for a related reason, and I don't know a workaround for that.

Oddly enough, searching affixes using English names does work!

Overall though It looks like Tweaker users continuing on to JP NGS will be in good shape.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Affix names are part of the local files that are replaced by the manual patch, so there is no reason why they would be effected by the item plug-in issues (if you disable the item translation plug-in, you'll see that affixes are still in English).

That said, they are aware of the Visiphone issues and are still working on it:

Quote Originally Posted by Discord- Item Translation Fixed
    - You cannot yet search for items in English through the Visiphone. This will come soon in an update.

Tweaker team is awesome. 8 years they are doing great job
    ID: Maks