Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pretty interesting to see plenty of names I recognize in this post, makes me have more hopes of enjoying NG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Worth noting that there are checkboxes that can be turned off to unsync the body types. With these options turned off, it's possible to edit different body types without affecting the proportions of the original body type.

These options are only available on PSO2 JP at the moment, they're not available for the NGS benchmark, but they should be available on NGS at launch.

https://i.imgur.com/7sK7A4v.jpg
    That is actually very good to know. Was kind of wondering how not to botch the old looks when trying the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    So...
    Ship 2 is where the old players gather
    Kinda. One thing I've noticed is that it is very, very hard to find names I recognize from when the global community wasn't as large, like ep1-2 or even until mid ep3. Joined ship 2 thinking I would have a good chance to find such names there as it felt kind of natural to flock there by default, but I sometimes wonder how many have avoided it due to expecting the mindset some have described here.

The feeling I got with global is that it might depend on how far back the players were from... (assuming they haven't all just quit)

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Back on topic: I do think it would be nice if they could develop some sort of cross-server method of playing together on the NGS side of things, like FFXIV did.
    That would be perfect, which through the years has usually meant that Sega won't do it
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    What's the point in consolidating information then?
    im just saying thats how ppl are about it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Back on topic: I do think it would be nice if they could develop some sort of cross-server method of playing together on the NGS side of things, like FFXIV did.
    That would be perfect, which through the years has usually meant that Sega won't do it
    This isn't really feasible. Square Enix calls all the important shots with Final Fantasy XIV, so it is actually one single game. The global version of PSO2 is a separate game (like many online games) that may not even be run by Sega directly (also like many online games). There were multiple versions of PSO2 itself in the past, as well, each run by different companies if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    This isn't really feasible. Square Enix calls all the important shots with Final Fantasy XIV, so it is actually one single game. The global version of PSO2 is a separate game (like many online games) that may not even be run by Sega directly (also like many online games). There were multiple versions of PSO2 itself in the past, as well, each run by different companies if I remember right.
    There was a SEA server run by Asiasoft.

Cross-ship play would pretty much be implemented as an update so I really don't see why it couldn't be added. At least from what I understood, that was what he was referring to, not Global playing with JP.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    FFXIV's cross-server functionality is about visiting different servers that are in the same datacenter, basically in the case of PSO2, it would be players being able to visit other ships.
    Such a system would have restrictions of course (in the case of FFXIV, it's not possible to sell items in the player markets, though it's still possible to buy from the other servers player markets, it's not possible to access storage, and a few other restrictions).
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 8, 2021 at 11:21 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom