Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    JP veteran = toxic guaranteed so i'm on 3
    grow up man
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So...
    Ship 1 should be the default most popular ship
    Ship 2 is where the old players gather
    Ship 3 is for those who avoid 1-2 I see..

Yeah, I don't think go below any number of 1-3 is good idea, since there are usually most populated ones.
    and I believe that if you are in ship-1 PSO2 global now, it doesn't mean that you will enter into ship-1 Genesis too right?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    So...
    Ship 1 should be the default most popular ship
    Ship 2 is where the old players gather
    Ship 3 is for those who avoid 1-2 I see..

Yeah, I don't think go below any number of 1-3 is good idea, since there are usually most populated ones.
    and I believe that if you are in ship-1 PSO2 global now, it doesn't mean that you will enter into ship-1 Genesis too right?
    Ship 1 and 2 are equally popular, but yeah, ship 1 is the one where most new players tend to go to, and some veterans go there as well, while ship 2 is more popular with veterans, and new players that hear about ship 2 having more veterans go there as well.

Ship 3 was added a bit later than the other 2, since the first 2 were congested at launch, and ship 4 was added with the Steam release but it's the least popular by far.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Oh wait, can I still make my char in ship-2 now? So it is same ship-2 both PSO2 and Genesis? I thought Genesis server are totally separate choice from old ones. (like you are in ship-1 PSO2, but choose ship-3 Genesis)

Is the client for Genesis download-able yet? I should begin with character create and wait for server choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Oh wait, can I still make my char in ship-2 now? So it is same ship-2 both PSO2 and Genesis? I thought Genesis server are totally separate choice from old ones. (like you are in ship-1 PSO2, but choose ship-3 Genesis)

Is the client for Genesis download-able yet? I should begin with character create and wait for server choosing.
    Same Ships and same characters, so if you make a character in Ship-02 in PSO2classic, it will be on Ship-02 in NGS.

Pre-launch Maintenance will be June 7, 2021 (Mon) 4:00 PM to June 9, 2021 (Wed) 1:00 AM (PDT), and the download for the client should happen at some point during that time.

You can use the benchmark tool to create your character, though (just remember to move the character file from the benchmark's Documents folder to the main game's): https://pso2.com/media/benchmark/manual
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 5, 2021 at 11:19 AM.

Thx, see you there!

I used to remember Techer as the worst classs ever, but they redid it and look like a good Paladin now, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Same Ships and same characters, so if you make a character in Ship-02 in PSO2classic, it will be on Ship-02 in NGS.
    Oh, so most of us are stuck on ship 2? I didn't know that. Makes things simpler for the JP version I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    grow up man
    Says the one with "Tahxic Post Star" as their forum title.

NA Ship02 does have "JP veterans" who think they know what they're doing, but actually don't, and have ended up creating a new generation of people who think they know what they're doing...yada yada, you get the drill.
    They will also get mad at you if you point out what they're doing wrong. Toxic is probably not the right word for them, but they definitely see themselves in a better light based solely on having touched JP at all in the past.
    I haven't had to deal with that fortunately, since I went for NA Ship01 and then never touched it again.

Back on topic: I do think it would be nice if they could develop some sort of cross-server method of playing together on the NGS side of things, like FFXIV did.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Says the one with "Tahxic Post Star" as their forum title.
    ya it's there because telling people to look for easily findable information is considered toxic (or simply researching in general), telling them the information is there that you aren't reading it hard enough (aka I looked but I didn't see it), not spoonfeeding everyone on sight, etc etc. It's toxic bro, if I told you to use the enemies elemental weakness you'd probably call me toxic too, just how people are.

Sol Triggers take on choosing ships is pretty stupid too, like idk why you would go out of your way to choose a different ship just because "Veterans" are going to ship 2, he'll just complain later on about Veterans are everywhere or his mpa's suck etc
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 7, 2021 at 03:31 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    ya it's there because telling people to look for easily findable information is considered toxic (or simply researching in general), telling them the information is there that you aren't reading it hard enough (aka I looked but I didn't see it), not spoonfeeding everyone on sight, etc etc. It's toxic bro, if I told you to use the enemies elemental weakness you'd probably call me toxic too, just how people are.
    What's the point in consolidating information then?