Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Question : Does PSO Genesis separate into ship-like server again or not?

I would like to know whether this game will separate like a easy to move around small server like PSU or it will be a big ship-like server in PSO2?

And do PSO-world people here has any common server that majority will choose yet?

Always like the English community here! =)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Since PSO2 and NGS will share their basics and given what we saw on the Beta, I think it's safe to assume that they keep it like PSO2 and I can only assume they will keep it
    "hard" to move around ships through their 700 AC paywall, as PSO2 did too. Since NGS is not a completely new game with these basic mechanics and we will keep all
    our characters from PSO2 as well, I believe there will be no major changes in that ship-system.
    If you are playing JP NGS, then probably most people from here / english community might still be on Ship 2. For Global NGS, I got no clue, I haven't played enough
    Global PSO2 to be able to say anything about the ships there.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Since PSO2 and NGS will share their basics and given what we saw on the Beta, I think it's safe to assume that they keep it like PSO2 and I can only assume they will keep it
    "hard" to move around ships through their 700 AC paywall, as PSO2 did too. Since NGS is not a completely new game with these basic mechanics and we will keep all
    our characters from PSO2 as well, I believe there will be no major changes in that ship-system.
    If you are playing JP NGS, then probably most people from here / english community might still be on Ship 2. For Global NGS, I got no clue, I haven't played enough
    Global PSO2 to be able to say anything about the ships there.
    Thank, so there is no any server gathering in Global side then, and JP stays on ship-2 which is where I was. (It has no English option right?)

Mind if I ask some more?

There is no way to transfer my JP Character over to Global PSO2?
    Which mean all of my fashions from JP will be all gone then if I want to play in fully English server.

Another question, Does player from PS4 and PC have their way to cross over also? payment is fine. Some of my friend prefer to start in PS4, whereas I want to try Genesis on my PC.
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 2, 2021 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Thank, so there is no any server gathering in Global side then, and JP stays on ship-2 which is where I was. (It has no English option right?)

Mind if I ask some more?

There is no way to transfer my JP Character over to Global PSO2?
    Which mean all of my fashions from JP will be all gone then if I want to play in fully English server.

Another question, Does player from PS4 and PC have their way to cross over also? payment is fine. Some of my friend prefer to start in PS4, whereas I want to try Genesis on my PC.
    There's no way to transfer anything you obtained from JP to EN, they're completely separate servers. There's cosmetics that never even released in the EN version (mostly collaborations related), so importing outfits from JP would be impossible.

Also the EN version is only available for PC and XBox One, there's no EN PS4 version at the moment.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Sorry if I had many questions, I just trying to get the information to select where should I restart at:

-Is JP server of PSO Genesis still not have language option and must rely on Tweaker for English? (since both server will launch around the same time)
    -What is the different between PC Window-10 and Steam version of the game? Is any version better or more flexible setting?
    -PSO Genesis also not plan to have Playstation-4-5 version too right?

Sorry if I had many questions, I just trying to get the information to select where should I restart at:

-Is JP server of PSO Genesis still not have language option and must rely on Tweaker for English? (since both server will launch around the same time)
    -What is the different between PC Window-10 and Steam version of the game? Is any version better or more flexible setting?
    -PSO Genesis also not plan to have Playstation-4-5 version too right?

- As far as we know, the JP server will not have any official language options aside from Japanese, and thus English-speaking players will still need to rely on the Tweaker.
    - There is really no difference, except I think that the Windows Store version is still connected to XBox LIVE's friend system (though it has been a while since I logged in on that version).
    - For Global, there is no current news of a PlayStation version.

If I want to start global account. Can I used my old SEGA account from PSU? or need to make a new one?

There's no major differences between the games themselves, but the Windows 10 Store platform itself is problematic to say the least and also restrictive (you can't access the game's files easily).

If I want to start global account. Can I used my old SEGA account from PSU? or need to make a new one?
    It uses whatever account of the platform where you play, the old SEGA accounts from PSU don't exist anymore.
    Windows 10 store and XBox One use XBox Live accounts, Steam uses Steam accounts and Epic store uses Epic accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    There's no major differences between the games themselves, but the Windows 10 Store platform itself is problematic to say the least and also restrictive (you can't access the game's files easily).
    Thank, that is important information, since I thought that window-10 would be the easiest to access for file and stuffs, since the old JP PSO2 tweaker only work on PC client version
    , so in this case, Stream would be better option then? Which choice do you think is the best?

Also, should I begin in PSO2 then transfer my character there for any kind of bonus? or better just launch in Genesis right away?
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 3, 2021 at 01:20 AM.

Thank, that is important information, since I thought that window-10 would be the easiest to access for file and stuffs, since the old JP PSO2 tweaker only work on PC client version
    , so in this case, Stream would be better option then? Which choice do you think is the best?

Also, should I begin in PSO2 then transfer my character there for any kind of bonus? or better just launch in Genesis right away?
    Steam version is indeed better than the MS Store version.

I don't think there's any bonus from transfering a character from PSO2 to NGS, or at least I don't think any bonus has been announced yet.