Pretty interesting to see plenty of names I recognize in this post, makes me have more hopes of enjoying NG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
Worth noting that there are checkboxes that can be turned off to unsync the body types. With these options turned off, it's possible to edit different body types without affecting the proportions of the original body type.

These options are only available on PSO2 JP at the moment, they're not available for the NGS benchmark, but they should be available on NGS at launch.

https://i.imgur.com/7sK7A4v.jpg
That is actually very good to know. Was kind of wondering how not to botch the old looks when trying the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
So...
Ship 2 is where the old players gather
Kinda. One thing I've noticed is that it is very, very hard to find names I recognize from when the global community wasn't as large, like ep1-2 or even until mid ep3. Joined ship 2 thinking I would have a good chance to find such names there as it felt kind of natural to flock there by default, but I sometimes wonder how many have avoided it due to expecting the mindset some have described here.

The feeling I got with global is that it might depend on how far back the players were from... (assuming they haven't all just quit)

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
Back on topic: I do think it would be nice if they could develop some sort of cross-server method of playing together on the NGS side of things, like FFXIV did.
That would be perfect, which through the years has usually meant that Sega won't do it