Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i thought if you transfer character you keep ticket and outfit ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    Yeah, I only meant that I don't think there's any extra rewards from transfering to NGS.

Also NGS releases in just a few days, there's not much time for a new player to get cosmetics in the current PSO2 anyway, plus some of the cosmetics only work in the old body/face models (outfits, body paints, makeups, eyes).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

That's a normal function of being able to log-ion to both games with the same character, so not a "bonus."

I doubt there will be any bonus for "transferring" since technically you aren't really transferring your character from PSO2classic to NGS, they just share the same characters to begin with. There might just be a 1st time log-in campaign, but it would be unlikely for it to be restricted to using a previously created character.

It would be nice if they gave us a fourth free character so people who have used up their three free characters get the opportunity to use the creator from scratch without having to spend AC; though I imagine that, at most, they are just going to give a Free Salon Pass.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 3, 2021 at 11:21 AM.

and now i remember i had 3 characters in pso2, i guess that means no new character for me, i don't mind playing the old characters but i want to try the new character body types etc

also if i create a new character they won't inherit existed ticket from the others ?

and now i remember i had 3 characters in pso2, i guess that means no new character for me, i don't mind playing the old characters but i want to try the new character body types etc

also if i create a new character they won't inherit existed ticket from the others ?
    If you have Salon Passes (or 100SG per character), you can freely modify your existing characters using the new salon options; even if you don't, you can still use the new body types, they will just have weird proportions.

If you used two of a ticket, then even new characters will have those cosmetic options since doing so makes them account-bound instead of character-bound, though like with PSO2classic, you probably won't see those cosmetics when you first create the character, and instead will have to go to the salon to use them.

IIRC the first jp beta (the one that used existing character data) let people edit their character when using them in NGS for the first time, so the full version will probably allow that too if you want to try out the new face and body types. Like Anduril said though, you likely won't have access to all your cosmetics until you're in the game fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you have Salon Passes (or 100SG per character), you can freely modify your existing characters using the new salon options; even if you don't, you can still use the new body types, they will just have weird proportions.
    Worth noting that there are checkboxes that can be turned off to unsync the body types. With these options turned off, it's possible to edit different body types without affecting the proportions of the original body type.

These options are only available on PSO2 JP at the moment, they're not available for the NGS benchmark, but they should be available on NGS at launch.

Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 3, 2021 at 02:35 PM.

Alright thank everyone for answering. What ship/language do you guys are going to play on?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Alright thank everyone for answering. What ship/language do you guys are going to play on?
    Personally I'm going to play on the EN version on ship 1, but I hear that ship 2 is more popular for JP veterans that play on the EN version.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 4, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

JP veteran = toxic guaranteed so i'm on 3