Exclamation Phantasy Star Universe- Shadow of the Arkguard

Hello folks. It has been a long time since I actually returned to these stomping grounds. There is sure a lot of memories to be had here. With that said, I thought I would share a memory with you all. When the moving comic Shadow of the Arkguard released, it had me hooked from the start, as I awaited when I could play PSU Ambition of the Illuminus. And its end coincided with the shocking events that have taken place in game, and had me at the edge of my seat, waiting for my chance to play Episode 3 on my crappy PC. I wouldn't change those memories for the world.

To celebrate the 17th year of Phantasy Star Universe's release(I technically missed the date by 2 days), I have remastered this moving comic to the best of my ability. And trust me when I say, that learning scripting, especially Flash, is a true pain. This simple means to archive a piece of lore had slowly turned into a passion project that I couldn't help, but undertake. Every err and error that the original NA version had, has now been addressed. All content has been cleaned up via AI upscaling, and music has been properly adjusted to their original quality format. 10 months of blood, sweat and tears was poured into this. And I will say, I am truly satisfied with it enough to want to retell that story again.

This was originally my goal on PSU's 10th anniversary in 2016, however, life gets in the way of all of us, and for a long time I lost my motivation and ability to make content. Slowly, but surely, that drive came to me once more, and I pushed as much as possible until that nagging feeling finally gave way. For those who stuck with PSU through the years, here's to you. For those new to the series. Sit back, and enjoy another piece of lore. I hope SEGA one day sees this and knows we still exist, and wish to go back and save that world once again.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 26, 2023 at 04:03 PM. Reason: The extra details.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!