Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Player race and sex has no impact on cosmetics anymore. It literally only matters for base stats in classic pso2. You could wear cast parts with newman ears, deuman horns, and heterochromia at the same time if you wanted.

The only thing you can't do is mix and match outfits and cast parts meant for different body types. You also need to go into the salon to change your body type still as far as I know as well, but it's not a premium thing to change. Most of these changes already happened in classic pso2.
    Global doesn't actually have these changes in classic PSO2 yet, with NGS coming close. Isn't that amusing?

Maybe we will get it tomorrow.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Global doesn't actually have these changes in classic PSO2 yet, with NGS coming close. Isn't that amusing?

Maybe we will get it tomorrow.
    This close to NGS release and since Global doesn't have maintenance this week, I doubt that Global PSO2classic is going to get the Graphics Update as a standalone update, rather it will be implemented alongside NGS.

will NG has its own economy ? like visphone shop etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    will NG has its own economy ? like visphone shop etc.
    Yes, and the economy on NGS will be separate from the PSO2 economy, if I'm not mistaken items obtained on PSO2 can't be sold in the NGS player shops.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

are outfits and tickets obtained from PSO2 automatically transfer to NG character ?

are outfits and tickets obtained from PSO2 automatically transfer to NG character ?
    Not sure if tickets from PSO2 show up on your item pack when switching to NGS but, anything redeemed on the character and regular outfits do show up in your item pack when transferring over to NGS; atleast that's how it was during CBT1.

how do the outfit transfer work exactly ? if my PSO2 character is holding outfit A B C in his inventory, and there are D E F G ... outfit in the visphone storage, which one will get transfer ?

how do the outfit transfer work exactly ? if my PSO2 character is holding outfit A B C in his inventory, and there are D E F G ... outfit in the visphone storage, which one will get transfer ?
    Storage is shared between PSO2classic and NGS, but inventories are separate, though you can access your PSO2 classic inventory from Storage in NGS.

what about character inventory ? i'm asking this because i have multiple characters in PSO2 and each of them are holding different outfits, do i have to run PSO2 then move those outfits to storage ? that's what i fear because i don't want to download the whole game again and that's not the worst, i was playing on the MS version so i can't even ask someone to help me because most the people play on steam client

what about character inventory ? i'm asking this because i have multiple characters in PSO2 and each of them are holding different outfits, do i have to run PSO2 then move those outfits to storage ? that's what i fear because i don't want to download the whole game again and that's not the worst, i was playing on the MS version so i can't even ask someone to help me because most the people play on steam client
    Within NGS each individual character's PSO2 inventory can be accessed by that character, and from there it can be put into normal shared storage.