Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so... no preload ?
    If there is going to be one I doubt it's going to be before the maintenance even starts.

From the JP players site:

Quote Originally Posted by 6/9 Notification of Change in Regular Maintenance Date and Time

※“PC”版のアップデートパッチの配信時間は6月8日(火)8:00頃、“PS4”版のアップデートパッ チの配信時間は6月9日(水)0:00頃を予定しております。

* The delivery time of the "PC" version update patch is scheduled to be around 8:00 on June 8 (Tuesday), and the delivery time of the "PS4" version update patch is scheduled to be around 0:00 on June 9 (Wednesday).

source: http://pso2.jp/players/news/27898/
    So it looks like the update will be ready to download pretty much as soon as the servers go down (assuming things go as planned).

Last edited by Anduril; Jun 7, 2021 at 01:29 AM.

i will wait a bit check some news before download but i will pray for those brave souls who sacrifice themselves for us

so... no preload ?
    Since the NGS client will replace the current PSO2 client, they can't start a preload while the servers are live (since current players wouldn't be able to play anymore), the preload can only start during maintenance.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    geez, you remind me of how much i missed pso ultimate mode sea lab... I was hoping to get something similar in pso2, but never happened... there was a few point close, but never happened...
    I was hoping for more areas like that as well. I'm kinda hoping NGS gets some areas like that, its theme of exploring a single big planet again seems "better" for it.
    Last edited by Strages; Jun 7, 2021 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    I was hoping for more areas like that as well. I'm kinda hoping NGS gets some areas like that, its theme of exploring a single big planet again seems "better" for it.
    Thin long area with teleporting invisible enemies that need reflection to see and instant death megid flying everywhere. Yes please. Don't forget the giant dog.

Maybe my masochism awoken around there.

download is up and you are forced to download fully 96GB client unlike the JPN version where you can selective download NG only

this is ass

download is up and you are forced to download fully 96GB client unlike the JPN version where you can selective download NG only
    Isn't this due to the fact that the Global version did not have the updated graphics yet? The JPN version had downloaded it a couple months ago.

this is ass
    Which version? I just updated on Steam and it was only 35GB.

this is ass
    I think the JP PC version also needs the full client, if I'm not mistaken the options in the JP PC launcher are about downloading everything through the launcher, or downloading the PSO2 data while playing NGS?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Which version? I just updated on Steam and it was only 35GB.
    sol's complaining about not being able to have only NGS installed, without the base PSO2 part.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom