Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

just want to point out the quick questions thread exists too
    https://www.pso-world.com/forums/sho...-Quick-Answers!

that global trailer announcer though was a nice touch
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Translated the rest of the skills added to the trees when the game launches, just not sure about one skill on Te

Hunter
    - Flash Guard
    - Slow Landing Charge (Hu)
    - Wired Arts Extra
    - Same Arts Skip Attack (Hu)
    - Other Arts Skip Attack (Hu)
    - Wired Anchored Advance
    - Volg Graptor

Ranger
    - Bad Condition Resist
    - Bad Condition Reduce
    - Slow Landing Attack (Ra)
    - Slow Landing Charge (Ra)

Force
    - PP Recovery Up
    - Killing PP Gain
    - Technic Charge PP Well Up
    - Slow Landing Charge (Fo)
    - Barta Blot (think il barta)
    - Zonde Clad (think il barta)
    - Elemental Bullet
    - Rod React Advance
    - Talis Bloom Rewoke

Fighter
    - Defeat Advantage
    - Defeat PP Recovery
    - Same Arts Skip Attack (Fi)
    - Other Arts Skip Attack (Fi)
    - Dagger Attack Extra
    - Dagger Spin Counter
    - Deadly Archer
    - Saber Parry Counter

Gunner
    - Slow Landing Attack (Gu)
    - Slow Landing Charge (Gu)
    - Spread Shot (basically Ra's shotgun skill)
    - Spread Shot Quick Escape

Techter
    - Weak Element Amplify
    - Awake Yell
    - Slow Landing Charge (Te)
    - Barta Blot
    - Zonde Clad
    - Shifta Effect Advantage
    - Shifta Effect Amplify
    - Deband PP Recovery Up
    - Deband Resist Bad Condition
    - Reverse Bounty
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 2, 2021 at 06:59 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm pretty sure some of these are just going to be default skills and not part of the skill tree. Barta Blot and Zonde Clad were in all the betas as default effects for those techs. I guess it could have just been because they're basically vital to how those techs function and there was a limited amount of skill points in the beta. If they are on the skill trees maybe it'll make people actually understand how important uncharged techs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of these are just going to be default skills and not part of the skill tree. Barta Blot and Zonde Clad were in all the betas as default effects for those techs. I guess it could have just been because they're basically vital to how those techs function and there was a limited amount of skill points in the beta. If they are on the skill trees maybe it'll make people actually understand how important uncharged techs are.
    These were posted on the official site with screenshots of the trees. If u mean by default I guess but I saw SP needed to be spent
    PSO2 NGS

Ok, I found it. I guess they just had the skills automatically in the betas. I'm a little concerned with how many of the skills are turning out to be 5 or 10 points, but that would explain why some classes would have so many more skills than others. Hopefully getting all, or at least most, of the skills is still something that happens.

i should have posted this when i put up the skills

https://pso2.jp/players/update/20210609/03/

im sure most ppl have seen the english text to the screenshots already now
    PSO2 NGS

Enemies seem to take way too much damage before dying and it almost seems impossible to solo this game unlike every other PSO game before that. It really feels more like Monster Hunter than PSO.
    Did you ever play PSU online? Did you ever play PSO2 on launch? Did you play the Ultra Hard areas when they first dropped? Anything along those lines?

One of the biggest problems with PSO2 is the power creep: we do way too much damage. One of the major bullet points of NGS is that it's supposed to be a progression reset. Regular enemies are somewhat frightening again. We no longer do ridiculous amounts of damage to half the content, as that content was made for a much older progression. I'm sure this will be broken yet again, because such is the fate of all online games that get constant updates, but oh well.

Comparing any of this to Monster Hunter, which has completely different combat that is probably closer to Dark Souls (here's an actual good Dark Souls comparison), is absolutely pushing it. Yes, Monster Hunter was sorta kinda based on the original PSO. It still played very differently then, just as it does today.

Quote Originally Posted by Strages View Post
    Did you ever play PSU online? Did you ever play PSO2 on launch? Did you play the Ultra Hard areas when they first dropped? Anything along those lines?
    geez, you remind me of how much i missed pso ultimate mode sea lab... I was hoping to get something similar in pso2, but never happened... there was a few point close, but never happened...