Default (GLB/JP)Darkness Twisted By Hatred

It's weird nobody opened a thread of this or maybe I just missed it.

I'm not sure of Sega set the bar way too high for this quest, or just about right. But then again considering the drops in it are stupidly good I guess its worth the effort. One thing I hate is its an emergency quest instead of it being an ultimate Quest. With all that said I still haven't cleared it due to fact I'm maining on the wrong class with the wrong weapon so changing playstyle feels a bit hard.
    test

i havent tried that EQ , i didnt even knew when was release :P

I think I ran this late first week. was only fearful of light phase for the sake of the death count, failed once, cleared the 2nd time after learning it some more. got my titles and then never ran it again because i dont really care for any of the loot in the EQ.

if you've cleared all 100 depths of Sodam, this EQ is just learning Light phase and then clearing it like normal with a like one or two new tricks by TPD on the last phase. Difficulty wise, was just right.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 1, 2021 at 02:04 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It's hard for sure.. Global probably didn't have enough time to gear for this but if on JP then it is doable. I do find it fun when matching with pugs and then failing over and over again..

It will be interesting to see how this quest goes after NGS launches and it is no longer scheduled. It helps to organize to beat this quest rather than relying on a PUG so you can get people who are geared and competent, get a good party composition, etc. That will be more difficult with only an hour notice (or with a 15 minute notice on Global since there is no PSO2es), which will likely also make the PUG situation worse too, Maybe Sega will consider making triggers available for this quest.

Of course, maybe no one will care after NGS starts. I, for one, don't think PSO2 will be completely dead after NGS, but we'll see.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

straight uninstalling PSO2 when NGS starts, absolutely no need to go back and if im incredibly bored, i'll reinstall it and play for a bit
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers