Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49
  1. #31

    Default

    It looks like you are direct linking from Twitter, you could try uploading your images to imgur and linking the BBcode so that they appear in-thread instead.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  2. #32

    Default

    I tried editing the twitter link and I was able to extract a small and medium size version of the images. Large seems to be the original 1080p. Hopefully this formatting is more presentable.

    New swimsuits, new summer pose.

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!
    Last edited by classicburger; Aug 29, 2021 at 01:30 AM.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by classicburger View Post
    I tried editing the twitter link and I was able to extract a small and medium size version of the images. Large seems to be the original 1080p. Hopefully this formatting is more presentable.

    New swimsuits, new summer pose.
    Looking good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Damn, gifs doesn't work... So link https://imgur.com/a/aEuaFZg
    Need higher quality version...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Need higher quality version...
    Here https://www.mediafire.com/file/klvsv...zg/ss.rar/file I put a source video there too.
    It was made in purpose to be a phone wallpaper but I really dunno how to do gifs properly so it's weight 181Mb in result and seems like need some optimization.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Here https://www.mediafire.com/file/klvsv...zg/ss.rar/file I put a source video there too.
    It was made in purpose to be a phone wallpaper but I really dunno how to do gifs properly so it's weight 181Mb in result and seems like need some optimization.
    Nice thank you!

    Can your phone use video files as the wallpaper? I ran the source video through handbrake using a h.265 preset and it resulted in a much smaller file of around 10 MB which should be less damanding on resources.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  6. #36

    Default

    Nobody posting here...

    Got only Lapinna Rapid in two colors from this scratch:

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!



    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Nobody posting here...

    Got only Lapinna Rapid in two colors from this scratch:
    No content, no posts!

    Black is nice!

    Spoiler!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

  8. #38

    Default

    no new outfit for Isra and Isa just posing with OG weapons
    Isa: if it wasnt for these weapons mom found in the atic we wouldnt suceeded in that defense mission
    Spoiler!

    Isra : i wonder what of the story of our family , i mean for the range weapons we have a mafia rifle and monster's hunter pistols
    Spoiler!

    up to this point new outfits for sure
    Flora: oh wow you 2 have relics too , only linages of Arkz have thoses , like in my case this rifle and rod belonged to the former matriarch who pass away a year before i was born (OG Flora)
    Spoiler!

    Olmar: and this rod and Katana belonged to a hero in my family and my name its to honor him
    Spoiler!

    Flora : maybe its the same case for you 2 , i can help investigate if you want ,its the best i can do for saving our lifes
    Isa : dont worry for it
    Linda: there you are , Olmar and Flora you are not going to believe what happen , i recieved this talis by mail but its from a millenia ago with instructions to be delivered to me at this day , im so frightned (did that talis before that NGS series with similar pot)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 5, 2021 at 01:13 AM.

  9. #39

    Default

    IDK where to post it - here or accomplishments thread. I got it. For 2.25 mil. Freaking fortune.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    I'm broke now with about 15k left T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Sep 5, 2021 at 08:59 PM.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    IDK where to post it - here or accomplishments thread. I got it. For 2.25 mil. Freaking fortune.
    It's only 340k on (JP) ship 3 ...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •