Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

February mega post
    first Isra double outfits
    1 inspired on Rambo (BTW thats Garoa beard, not a default one for NGS faces)
    Spoiler!

2 a Necron from warhammer made it after the last seasonal event as a post-purge joke and yes i used sigma weapon skin from PSO2es
    Spoiler!

Isa dressed as a desert nomad
    Spoiler!

Lucio with a set inspired on Gabriel Angelos from WH40k Dawn of war games
    Spoiler!

Olmar dressing a random idea for a dessert nomad :P
    Spoiler!

Isolde with a fallen angel outfit (a youtuber called Zeomantic gave me the idea)
    Spoiler!

Flora with the ninja set and using the phantom weapon skin (i wish the Omega reaper rod exist as skin too , it fits better for her)
    Spoiler!

Lucio very good, you got the theme just right

pacchiri? bacchiri? eyelashes
    Spoiler!

new japanese theme maid costume
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by classicburger View Post
    the bodies all look the same.. thicc lol
    IDK, compared with Nadereh same height (NGS bodies sucks) first one have a natural slim look.

Spoiler!

Since I prefer more curves, there's a problem to make enough slim waist without sharp hipbone edges.
    With ~200 passes at start have 127 now, but need a few more changes: head seems a little big and need thinner thighs.
    And face still somewhat lacking... I dunno what, but not statysfing yet.

New scratch stuff - black variant have an [Ou] too just in case:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Always wanted this skirt but it was too expencive back then, now it isn't cheap either - I just have more money:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Some old outfits shots in process of body fitting:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 15, 2022 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    IDK, compared with Nadereh same height (NGS bodies sucks) first one have a natural slim look.

Spoiler!

Since I prefer more curves, there's a problem to make enough slim waist without sharp hipbone edges.
    With ~200 passes at start have 127 now, but need a few more changes: head seems a little big and need thinner thighs.
    And face still somewhat lacking... I dunno what, but not statysfing yet.
    it’s all preference really, but perhaps i can point out some things i notice (that of course you don’t have to listen to) on the model on the right from top to bottom

head size looks ok / is proportionate
    shoulders can use a bit more meat
    chest size, nice
    torso width ok, can be a little longer vertically which will mean shorter legs but if you make the thighs thinner the legs may look longer as is the case with Nadereh

random lazy shots
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

new outfits
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

maintenance ss
    Spoiler!

Now posting some body shots, I prefer my main slender with some plump on the good parts.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Bunny suit.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Fail spider bunny.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Now posting some body shots, I prefer my main slender with some plump on the good parts.
    Awesome, you're made me to fire up for few more hours in Salon.

it’s all preference really, but perhaps i can point out some things i notice (that of course you don’t have to listen to) on the model on the right from top to bottom
    Thank you for advice. I've already figured out about maxed out legs length is no good.
    In exchange I'll share a piece of info (you may know it already tho):
    If you want to have a natural in-motion tail wagging, you need to put it on "hip" node and adjust angle and positioning.
    It may be a difficult, especially an angle part but definitely worth it.

There is problem with overweigth shoulders which at some point can't be made narrower without sacrificing an arm length.
    And sharp hipbones are still there too.
    At some point I just thought "bullshit" and started to make it from a scratch again.
    Still can't catch a proper thigh size because it's appears somehow different in salon and in game.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Lazy SEGA bastrads didn't want to remake a bunny ear band with NGS quality which looks too ugly now so I use a substitute.
    And screw my luck - no Sophis hair for me yet so making an outfit is pointless.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 21, 2022 at 08:49 AM.

Just went through another rebuild - desided to make something similar after seeng in game some interesting body type and some eye-catching image as reference. And... I eventually quit being too thicc:

Spoiler!

Made 2 variants: 1st - close to ref pic, 2nd - close to spotted in game. Upper number - base height, lower - outfit one.

Awesome, you're made me to fire up for few more hours in Salon.

Just went through another rebuild - desided to make something similar after seeng in game some interesting body type and some eye-catching image as reference. And... I eventually quit being too thicc
    Nice, they all look pretty good including the left most image!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Stars and stripes
    Spoiler!

XBOX
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Recolor
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

a mega post with all the stuff i used on march (moslty warhammer cosplays)
    Isra double post
    Chaos cultist (IMO we needed something like this for ephimera cultist back on EP5)
    Spoiler!

Tech priest relieving the machines pain
    Spoiler!

Isa dressed as a comissar, you better fear her but follow
    Spoiler!

Flora dressed as a sister of battle, same outfit as Isolde but with diferent OU
    Spoiler!

Olmar dressed as an undead samurai, just combined the idea of undead Arthas and a simple ghost samurai
    Spoiler!

Linda dressed as a chaos sorcerer/witch. Remember power demmands sacrifice
    Spoiler!

Lucio dressed as a chaos champion, you guys will love this one
    Spoiler!

and outside of warhammer cosplays
    Isolde its an averange girl that no one understands (shots took on march 15)
    Spoiler!

these last shots are mostly a visual joke, i challenge you all to guess what this outfit is related to

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kiboune; Apr 6, 2022 at 09:33 AM.
    ID: Maks