Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default ★NGS•PHASHION•THREAD★

★Welcome to PSO-World's
    New Genesis: Phantasy Star Online 2 Phashion Thread!★

Previous Thread: ♫PSO2•FASHION•THREAD•2019-2021♫

It's time to start fresh with a new fashion thread with the launch of NGS. As always, let's start off with a brief reminder of this thread's mission:

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebris
    Fashion is for all of us a way to express our self and enjoy a different aspect of this game. By giving our characters personality through how they look.
    Each of us, has a different view on fashion and what we like and enjoy. In this thread however, we can all come together to share our fashion with each other and also enjoy the fashion of other people. Of course, everybody has a different taste to what they like when it comes to fashion, so always keep that in mind. What you my like others might not and vice versa.

But we can offer advice and our opinions in form of constructive criticism, to help others improve their style or get a different view on it. This has helped many people with their characters in the past.

So remember, no one is an absolute, objective expert on fashion as we all have our own unique and completely subjective likes and dislikes; if you have an opinion on someone’s look, it is great to provide constructive criticism (ie. feedback that gives your opinion on how you think the look can be improved), but if you cannot do so, realize that merely saying that someone’s design is “trash” or “ugly” as if it is objective fact is unacceptable.

In addition to the normal function of providing players a place to show off their characters, starting with this thread I will be posting the new scratches here instead of making individual threads for them, and will be cataloging the links to those posts just below. Let's just forget that that was the plan...

With all that out of the way, remember to have a great time and show off the styles that make you, you; you never know who you can inspire by putting yourself out there!
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 21, 2023 at 10:41 PM.

So Nice to see that this trend is still running in PSO game

https://imgur.com/a/7b7hrk4

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 12, 2021 at 02:14 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I actually find myself wanting both of the male outfits now because of the character I've been playing. He'd look suave in them. Still gonna get that plaid dress and black lipstick though.

i'm just looking at this AC scratch knowing i will never have enough money to buy anything from that
    D'Or Vitesse : 1m
    kill the lv15 dragon boss : get 24 Nmeseta
    pls game

nothing new since i got into NGS except for a new outfit for Isolde (Aina BA with a random scarf)
    Spoiler!

since she its sad for not being able to use gunblades like her ancestor , she just take a cup of tea before sleep on maintenance
    Spoiler!

BTW how no one compalin for the lack of default beards and mustache for NGS faces , its an ofense to me , i wanted Isra my main to have it

There's a new oracle renewal AC scratch (in global) for PSO2's default uniforms as sets/innerwear.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by leilei; Jun 30, 2021 at 06:22 PM.

it seem despite there is an upload function in PSOW now, I can't really upload picture directly here lol, need to put at imgur first which is little annoying
    is the uploader error on everyone too?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

pso2_mmcal202002_1920x1080.jpg

It works if I use the basic option. Seems like the default option had flash on it so it is blocked here.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙