Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Here https://www.mediafire.com/file/klvsv...zg/ss.rar/file I put a source video there too.
    It was made in purpose to be a phone wallpaper but I really dunno how to do gifs properly so it's weight 181Mb in result and seems like need some optimization.
    Nice thank you!

Can your phone use video files as the wallpaper? I ran the source video through handbrake using a h.265 preset and it resulted in a much smaller file of around 10 MB which should be less damanding on resources.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Nobody posting here...

Got only Lapinna Rapid in two colors from this scratch:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Nobody posting here...

Got only Lapinna Rapid in two colors from this scratch:
    No content, no posts!

Black is nice!

Spoiler!

no new outfit for Isra and Isa just posing with OG weapons
    Isa: if it wasnt for these weapons mom found in the atic we wouldnt suceeded in that defense mission
    Spoiler!

Isra : i wonder what of the story of our family , i mean for the range weapons we have a mafia rifle and monster's hunter pistols
    Spoiler!

up to this point new outfits for sure
    Flora: oh wow you 2 have relics too , only linages of Arkz have thoses , like in my case this rifle and rod belonged to the former matriarch who pass away a year before i was born (OG Flora)
    Spoiler!

Olmar: and this rod and Katana belonged to a hero in my family and my name its to honor him
    Spoiler!

Flora : maybe its the same case for you 2 , i can help investigate if you want ,its the best i can do for saving our lifes
    Isa : dont worry for it
    Linda: there you are , Olmar and Flora you are not going to believe what happen , i recieved this talis by mail but its from a millenia ago with instructions to be delivered to me at this day , im so frightned (did that talis before that NGS series with similar pot)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 5, 2021 at 01:13 AM.

IDK where to post it - here or accomplishments thread. I got it. For 2.25 mil. Freaking fortune.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm broke now with about 15k left T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Sep 5, 2021 at 08:59 PM.

IDK where to post it - here or accomplishments thread. I got it. For 2.25 mil. Freaking fortune.
    It's only 340k on (JP) ship 3 ...

FOnewearl-Lina ship 2 pricing's insane because of a high demand. This LA was 2.2 lowest spotted. And Lapinna Tights I got for 1.25 when lowest was 1.1 spotted. Wolfen Mask is now about 1kk with 750 lowest... And this is only current scratch. IDK how much full net body paint will cost in next one. I have it already for an OG... now I need to buy it one more time tho.

FOnewearl-Lina ship 2 pricing's insane because of a high demand. This LA was 2.2 lowest spotted. And Lapinna Tights I got for 1.25 when lowest was 1.1 spotted. Wolfen Mask is now about 1kk with 750 lowest... And this is only current scratch. IDK how much full net body paint will cost in next one. I have it already for an OG... now I need to buy it one more time tho.
    Ah you were talking about the lobby action, that's 1.95m right now on ship3 so slightly more expensive on ship2 but that's always been the case.

Back to earning more meseta then!

Ship one has fox pose at 1.7m~1.8m! At this point where meseta is scarce I guess it's better value playing in a crowded ship?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by classicburger View Post
    Ship one has fox pose at 1.7m~1.8m! At this point where meseta is scarce I guess it's better value playing in a crowded ship?
    Any ship other than Ship2

Of course if you have disposable income to spend on every scratch you're better off playing in Ship2, but the cost of ship transfers should factor into that also.