Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I think the thing that makes it feel a lot more empty is how they're going about rarity and unique drops. Nothing truly feels rare so there's no real satisfaction from putting in hours in farming something. Right now you can farm Gigantix, get a stragga drop, and be one of thousands of others using the weapons. While on PSO2 people would farm Quartz endlessly for a dragon slayer and you'd know when you encountered someone with one they were really lucky, spend a ton of time farming, or just saved enough for one.
    Fixa is what makes drops really rare and unique. Stragga is dime a dozen, stragga with a level 3+ fixa is rare and expensive.

They probably just wanted to get this out in time for the 9th Anniversary shenanigans, content or no (with one month of live beta test).
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Was the 50% daily triboost a thing since day 1 or did it come later on?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Was the 50% daily triboost a thing since day 1 or did it come later on?
    Daily Orders were implemented on 2012/9/12 but Daily Boosts weren't implemented until 2014/08/27, the initial cap was 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Daily Orders were implemented on 2012/9/12 but Daily Boosts weren't implemented until 2014/08/27, the initial cap was 30%.
    Really, we didn't get those until EP3?! My memory must have playing tricks on me then.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Really, we didn't get those until EP3?! My memory must have playing tricks on me then.
    https://pso2.jp/players/update/20140827/10/
    Time to upgrade your RAM!

Edit: To be clear, we are talking about the Triboots dailies, the first attempt at dailies were introduced a couple of months after launch but back then Time Attack was the way to earn meseta.
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Jul 3, 2021 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Edit: To be clear, we are talking about the Triboots dailies, the first attempt at dailies were introduced a couple of months after launch but back then Time Attack was the way to earn meseta.
    Yeah, I still remember when people actually cared about TT.

I do remember clearly that at least early ep3 still had an economy that wasn't based on running dailies with alts and rampant inflation. There are a lot of decisions I don't agree regarding the second half of the game's life, but I still think that one takes the prize for being the most stupid of them.
    Last edited by SuKKrl; Jul 4, 2021 at 12:14 AM.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

I've played since fi/gu/te release and gear NEVER felt rewarding or interesting. Actually, I never got a single usable upgrade drop my entire time playing. Generally player shops, currency, or collection files/ zieg.

NGS doesn't have to try very hard to actually drop usable items and be better than pso.

EP1-5 had nothing to do besides EQ's and extremes(once per day......that's worse than genshin impacts resin system), TA's and AQ's when they were first added but they got power crept out pretty fast ;/

Divides the only real content PSO2 ever got and NGS is looking to follow ep1-5s foootsteps. It's like they didn't learn a single thing from pso2.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 10, 2021 at 04:18 PM.