Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In TD it worked on a basis of "first the enemy will run by you and attack the tower, then it will come back and attack you", because unless you tagged an enemy as it spawned in, you weren't it's number 1 priority by default even if you were standing right next to it. I expect no different here, though in saying that I'm likely to not even bother with it as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    if it's work on TD there then it will work on TD here that's all you needed from warcry
    well in perpetual madness EQ back in EP5 was the last chance to redeem warcry and turnout its still useless .

every enemy ignore me and rushed to the towers , not even i couldnt call their attention in a single moment as hunter

i didn't remember to use warcry on that eq just wall them but it work on old TD like Atmius said you weren't it's number 1 priority when used warcry they will run through you to tower for a sec then they turn back to you so if you use it too close to tower it may hit tower first before change target to you

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    Hu can warcry
    this is the one and only time War Cry is even worth using. without all the extra's from PSO2C that make it worth getting, its a skill youre going to skip still
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers