Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HMZK is the director for NGS

And no one likes him

Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jul 11, 2021 at 08:45 AM.
    test

well that explain some mess ups in NGS . i saw 3 strikes so far
    1. the gigantix spawns , i saw one nearby central city , a rokkie area WTH
    2. the fact that premium users cant trade stuff by clicking other players O_o
    3. lack of relevant updates like in EP5 basing on the road map.
    extra: the lack of default makeup for NGS faces , not even mustaches and beards , how nobody complain about that

the only relief its since EP4 end he wasnt involve in artistic decisions anymore (main proof its ch1 and margareta chapter on EP5 which were F... you EP4 moments) , i like the dolls desings . (sure omega demons are generic but eventually i like them too)

anybody can explain me how that guy was not fired after the artistic disaster of EP4 and the gameplay disaster of EP5 , if the first season of NGS turnout a disaster too that would be his 3rd strike and i hope he is out and banned of gaming industry
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 6, 2021 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the gigantix spawns , i saw one nearby central city , a rokkie area WTH
    Not only Gigantix but a Battle-Hardened lvl 15 and common lvl 15 around a "bonus" silver-gold mobs in low-lvl areas is a VERY BIG FAIL.

the lack of default makeup for NGS faces , not even mustaches and beards , how nobody complain about that
    It's an overall lack of a free cosmetics which can be used on a "clean" account without OG PSO2 history. We have a minority of them so no complaints.

I also can add here a useless N-SG Recycle Badges which can't be used to get a scratch tickets.

i like the dolls desings
    It have a very strong TERA vibes. Even these Gigantix looks like a bosses from the Nexus there. Same situation when a lot of ppl waiting for a boss almost make me vomit...

UPD: these mobs from TERA are called Argons, their specific locations are Southern and Northern Shara which made in same design, the Nexuses take places also there.

Just looking back to TERA where these Argons are just a little part of a great variety enemies types makes NGS so miserable...

UPD2: Just realized: all these "field bosses" have same BAM conception taken also from TERA.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jul 6, 2021 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Not only Gigantix but a Battle-Hardened lvl 15 and common lvl 15 around a "bonus" silver-gold mobs in low-lvl areas is a VERY BIG FAIL.
    Those are fine. Most of the problems with Gigantix stem from the fact that they have such a strict time limit, which isn't a thing for the veterans and random level 15 mobs. Don't forget people need to go to said exploration zones to get materials, even if they're at the level cap.
    I'm personally just a fan of F.O.E. or "Named Monster" types of enemies though.

TERA.
    man i used to play TERA and i didnt rememberc how the Argons looked like , holy crap you are right DOLLS looks a lot like them up to the point of consider it plagiarims but mostly the aesthetics :S .
    and thank the great light we dont have PVP in free roam , that would kill the game for sure , and i never liked the PVP in MMOs i always felt it tricky , winning or losing i never know what and how happen ; also dont you remember the first area outside of the tutorial zone how it was , max level players were there killing rokkies just for being a bunch of jerks

and the battle hardened enemies yeah thats another epic fail, PSO2 its a skill game , why not just make them high risk enemies for rokkies , just show a warning sign and its up to the players fight them or not
    and why make the low level enemies give 1 exp , that takeout the zones replay value specially if at the end you cant one shot them
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 6, 2021 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Those are fine.
    No, they're not. Especially Cragbear near the tower which have enormous aggro zone. And Axe shooting beam can oneshot a newbie from enormous range too. I died from it once and couldn't even tell at first how i was killed. Realized afterwards only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Those are fine. Most of the problems with Gigantix stem from the fact that they have such a strict time limit, which isn't a thing for the veterans and random level 15 mobs. Don't forget people need to go to said exploration zones to get materials, even if they're at the level cap.
    I'm personally just a fan of F.O.E. or "Named Monster" types of enemies though.
    No kidding, I ain't staying in town while it's raining, I'll do my dailies when it's convenient for me. SEGA will just need to find a better way to deal with Gigantix in the future. Personally, I won't bother with them anymore unless they're some titles for killing them and even then, I'll wait until we're we can over power them easily.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It have a very strong TERA vibes. Even these Gigantix looks like a bosses from the Nexus there. Same situation when a lot of ppl waiting for a boss almost make me vomit...

UPD: these mobs from TERA are called Argons, their specific locations are Southern and Northern Shara which made in same design, the Nexuses take places also there.

Just looking back to TERA where these Argons are just a little part of a great variety enemies types makes NGS so miserable...

UPD2: Just realized: all these "field bosses" have same BAM conception taken also from TERA.
    When i first saw ngs gameplay, i was telling friends "dang, it is like pso2, blade and soul, and tera had a baby"

im waiting for cosmetic parts to come out to recreate my elin berserker from tera.

pso learned from diablo, pso2 learned from a bunch of open world mmo, now i just hope they execute well.

Honestly I liked EP4 mainly for it having Esca Falz? Anyway the blue Falz.. I kinda understand how the story was too mainstream for most but it works just fine for me. Phaleg was also in it too which made things interesting.

EP5 and EP6 I thought were made by one director as they were connected but I guess I know now why EP5 was so terrible.. EP6 was really amazing though, hopefully we can look forward to the EP6 director for new exciting NGS stuff.

No, they're not. Especially Cragbear near the tower which have enormous aggro zone. And Axe shooting beam can oneshot a newbie from enormous range too. I died from it once and couldn't even tell at first how i was killed. Realized afterwards only.
    That's perfectly fine though. There's no death penalty, and you learned something from it. They're meant to be a threat you learn to avoid until you're strong enough to fight them. Sure they might take you by surprise, but that's part of the appeal to me. They're meant to keep you on your toes and give you something to come back to later when you like "oh yeah, I'm strong enough to fight that thing I saw before", as well as give people coming back to those areas for gathering something extra to do.
    Not enough games take advantage of level mechanics in this way, especially not online games.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    No kidding, I ain't staying in town while it's raining, I'll do my dailies when it's convenient for me. SEGA will just need to find a better way to deal with Gigantix in the future. Personally, I won't bother with them anymore unless they're some titles for killing them and even then, I'll wait until we're we can over power them easily.
    I feel like you missed my point. I brought up people gathering in the context of fighting Veterans, not gigantix. It's not like you being there gathering is going to impact the gigantix fight, but the strict time limit is literally my only complaint about them. People wouldn't be getting so toxic about them if timing out at like 99% wasn't so common, and I feel like, for a field boss they should have more leway. Everything else about them I think is fine. (we still need an in-game forecast though).
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 7, 2021 at 03:17 AM.