Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's perfectly fine though. There's no death penalty, and you learned something from it. They're meant to be a threat you learn to avoid until you're strong enough to fight them. Sure they might take you by surprise, but that's part of the appeal to me. They're meant to keep you on your toes and give you something to come back to later when you like "oh yeah, I'm strong enough to fight that thing I saw before", as well as give people coming back to those areas for gathering something extra to do.
    Not enough games take advantage of level mechanics in this way, especially not online games.
    I agree with this. One of the things I miss from FFXIV 1.0. It makes it feel more like a world to me.

Quote Originally Posted by classicburger View Post
    Honestly I liked EP4 mainly for it having Esca Falz? Anyway the blue Falz.. I kinda understand how the story was too mainstream for most but it works just fine for me. Phaleg was also in it too which made things interesting.

EP5 and EP6 I thought were made by one director as they were connected but I guess I know now why EP5 was so terrible.. EP6 was really amazing though, hopefully we can look forward to the EP6 director for new exciting NGS stuff.
    Mainstream really isn't the word I would use for that... They turned the otaku meter to an even higher mark. That meter was always there unlike some people claim (like PSU's attempt of having an intro and ending after certain parts of the story to look more like an anime episode). Anyways, that only funneled the content to an even more specific group which is part of why it gets so much criticism.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

i remember another mess up they did and was making the story progress separated by character which its a weird step back considering the next points

1 the story was never the main way to level up in PSO2
    2 keeping in mind Daiki Hamazaki directed EP5 and the only good thing everybody can agree he did it was unify the story progress and this step back its weird considering its coming from him

and why this point its bad because you have to advance in the story in order to unlock the dailies , if you have 1 char you dont have to worry but for anybody who already have plenty of chars can agree with me you have to play the story a lot of times

this rappy event is stupid it's been more than 1 hour and i still couldn't find any of them

Hamazaki was only an assistant director for ep 4, it's ep 5 that he's 100% responsible for. Ep 4 was by Nakamura, the ep 2 guy - and frankly I wish he was responsible for NGS considering how regular and plentiful ep 4's content updates were.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    this rappy event is stupid it's been more than 1 hour and i still couldn't find any of them
    just gathering mat around gigan area and got 5 of them usually found rappy in the north lake at the boss area

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    just gathering mat around gigan area and got 5 of them usually found rappy in the north lake at the boss area
    day two and still can't complete the quest, and there's another quest tell you to kill an enhanced enemy with event mark on it. this event is retard

>using slurs in year 2021

I don't think the quest is the problem mate.Cleared all event tasks on day 1 btw.

The rappy mission is the most annoying of the bunch. Need to run around and get lucky. Also, don't forget to set the mission to be tracked while you run around and it is not a bad idea to look for it in a party if you can.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    day two and still can't complete the quest, and there's another quest tell you to kill an enhanced enemy with event mark on it. this event is retard
    all dread/老練 are marked it not hard to find one at all especially if you hunt gigan at the lake all task completed at day 1

those boss are spawn at the same place you also can switch block to see if it still alive
    Last edited by oratank; Jul 8, 2021 at 05:42 AM.

I find our lack of control over area instances baffling.

I cannot create a new instance of an area.
    I can be in a party and end up in a different instance than my team mates because one of them went to fill an existing instance and I went to another one.

This is really bad.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey