Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do we have a Gigantix storm calendar for JP?

Title.

I saw there was one on reddit for both Global and JP originally since Storm times were fairly in sync for quite a while, but now Storms for JP are desynced completely from it.

Enjoy your calendar while you can, at least you won't have to worry about the Gigantix retreating during the fight.

https://pso2.jp/players/support/bugf...es_20210709_1/

EDIT: Also they are changing it so underlevelled players don't count to the HP, can only do 1 damage, and don't get any drops. NICE!
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Jul 9, 2021 at 02:23 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

well that mean 340 Gigantix for us to hunt or it will retreat if nobody fighting them?
    Last edited by oratank; Jul 9, 2021 at 03:53 AM.

It says they won't retreat while engaged in battle, so I guess you get to keep fighting until you wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well that mean 340 Gigantix for us to hunt or it will retreat if nobody fighting them?
    It means the following:
    -Gigantix will not retreat as long as it's being battled still (whether it matters what the persons level is thats still fighting it is unknown)
    -Gigantix will obviously disappear when the Storm has ended if no one is fighting it, they don't just spawn and wonder around after the Storm is gone.
    -All the under Lv20 leeches thinking they're contributing with the 1's they're hitting with the actual Lv20 players will no longer effect Gigantix's HP pool and they will receive absolutely nothing for participating (which this is how it should have been from the start)
    -Get ready for the influx of ppl swapping blocks way more to get more chances at Gigantix loot
    -The posted timed Storm encounter schedule for Gigantix will no longer mean anything because Sega is yet again claiming another "bug" and is now pushing Storms as completely random. Whether people will be able to pull data about times after maintenance is not a definite thing for consistency yet.

I've frankly grown tired of ppl under Lv20 making the fight difficult to clear so I'm very glad they get nothing now. It's been one whole month now, if you aren't Lv20 already thats on you.

This is also very likely that they're doing this in prep for Gigantix Nex Dragon
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I've frankly grown tired of ppl under Lv20 making the fight difficult to clear so I'm very glad they get nothing now. It's been one whole month now, if you aren't Lv20 already thats on you.
    To be fair, a lot of people straight up just don't know. It's been incredibly frustrating seeing a bunch of people reinact the woman yelling at the cat meme without even bothering to explain why being underleveled for it is bad.

Also, not everyone started at launch or happens to be on a level 20 class all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    To be fair, a lot of people straight up just don't know.
    The game tells you when your level is insufficient to do damage, I'm pretty 99% of these people are just there to leech.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    The game tells you when your level is insufficient to do damage, I'm pretty 99% of these people are just there to leech.
    Yes, but it doesn't explain how the scaling works, or any of the things that would cause problems for other people. And all the Gigantix one tells you is that they appear based on the weather, and "if your class level and equipment aren't up to the task, it's best to avoid them". It doesn't mention how short the storms can be, or the fact that by scaling up the boss when you can't do full damage, you're making it harder for everyone else. Most people's thoughts are "oh, wow, a thing is happening, I want to join in".
    I legitimately just hate the word leech in this context. People have way too much contempt for anyone who simply doesn't know anything because no one explained it to them.