Default NGS Movie Thread

you can share your feats here
    videos talking about stuff

and since nobody shared videos here i will do it first with a video talking about added values of OG-PSO2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGx...annel=silo1991

dont forget active subs and enjoy

i did and subbed my first video about the story and theories of NGS , there is a guide in the description if you want to skip to the theories
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UFt...annel=silo1991

i miss when we used to debate about the story in general Q_Q.

since IDOLA will be shutdown today , i may leave a farewell playlist i worked back in december
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jOdo-CwbrF6jdL

subbed the summarized story of the 2nd chapter just like in the previous part : there is a guide in the description if you want to skip straight to the theories
    https://youtu.be/j4I5vZbM-08

subbed an opinion about last updates with a reflection at the end about why we should value more NGS its still around
    https://youtu.be/AqkIjrCdKoA

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    subbed an opinion about last updates with a reflection at the end about why we should value more NGS its still around
    https://youtu.be/AqkIjrCdKoA
    I never watch any of your videos unless im super bored and this is one of those cases. So I guess, let me say my trash opinion alongside some very obvious things that always have to be repeated to people:

1. Story does suck, it lacks in a lot of departments from general lore, world building and actual good character development (or overall actual good story characters). While I don't remember how deep it goes but I mentioned before, people have datamined more story that helps put the game together some more lore which it seems like its information that should have already been said or read to the players. But in general, story sucks, Dark Falz just making an appearance to blow up tutorial island, come back later to get damaged then run away is idk doesn't sense to do with no real Antagonist behind it all or something we did unintentionally. Theres no real build to this or anything which people will likely keep pointing out this is either all VR or a dream in Cryo sleep or usual chalk it up to Sega to never make good stories. I'd like to think we're taking a planet from some native people we haven't seen yet and the Dolls are there to keep us in check, random idea but unlikely.

2. Seasonal EQs, they're fun when done right but thats subjective to everyone because someone will always complain and over time the Seasonal content dies off anyways because no one wants to do them anymore which is why seasonals got dropped from 3-4 weeks to just 2 weeks back in base PSO2 which makes sense. Now in NGS, with the lack of everything, they're going to stretch this out and since it's still or rather the start of Spring, it will still be here. The only real reason anyone is going to be running the seasonals right now are primarily for: 22 Spring scratch tickets, Photon Scales, RNG capsules and thats it. Lower end players would be running it for EXP at best alongside a scratch ticket.

3. As for your Rockstar games comparison, frankly I wouldn't compare NGS to those games while I guess online is somewhat similar MTX wise. You need to remember with the majority of game companies now a days: they're here to make a profit with the least effort possible while gaining the most profit possible, both short and long term. Even if it means releasing a barebones game and getting all that MTX money coming in while finishing up the game or just working on it in general. This is essentially what Sega is doing now (alongside using NGS money to recoup their failed games).

reflection at the end about why we should value more NGS its still around
    4. This right here, this absolutely does not matter if this game was down and still being worked on while everyone else was playing other games to fill in the gap of time. People would still absolutely jump on this game to play even if it was releasing late this year or early 2023 and STILL dump hundreds to millions of dollars on NGS making Sega profit after profit no problem. But why keep the game offline to work on it when you can release cosmetics that require less time and effort while working on the main content too all while making nice gains over time?

I guess my main shitty point, is look at all the things we're missing that were there day 1 of base PSO2 (or even alpha/beta) and look how Sega cut that all out in NGS. My/Team rooms? well those weren't going to happen until the players complained enough about it because looking at both roadmaps and in interviews made it seemed like that kind of stuff didn't to be here again or if it WAS going to happen that it was going to be put in game on it's 2nd or 3rd year. Theres more things to point out than just that too

One last thing to remember: Sega is absolutely good at stretching out and recycling content, unless you've played their past games, you will never piece together what they used as a base for "new" content. But if people are cool with living in ignorance (I'm not saying you are) then thats fine but at 9 months into NGS's life, I would say it needs a FF14 Realm Reborn treatment because it needs it BADLY. It's not going to happen though, this whole 6 months of development time for "HUGE" content patches is just unreal followed by hardcore dripfeed content for another 6 months isn't how you should be treating this game. Anyways I ranted too much, just my shit opinion man
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 20, 2022 at 07:36 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

here i am reminiscing the old days, watching my old videos on youtube.
    when i played the JP open beta, when it was the trick or treat event with Tom Jones's this is my happiness theme song, or it was the lunar new year all night gaming with my friends, those time was special. Recently booted up the game but... it's just not the same anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    1 I know the story its really lacky , thats why in my story videos i add theories just for fun, but i dont think for the 3rd region i will extent for sure
    2 Just gave my opinion that buster quest matchmaking can be perfect for seasonal EQs, because playing the first level with 30s level chars feels like a waste of time in matter of exp and rewards, at least in matter of BP you have to agreed some rank 2 EQs was unnecesary demanding.(Pedas vera and Nex vera)
    3 Just investigate the whole topic of Red Dead Online and you will understand how scummy Rockstar has been treating that game, i mean when any other company its not willing to give support to a game anymore, they just say it and shut it down for peace.
    4 Yeah i know games are business, i never complain for that.
    5 Of course devs has react to players complains, its like support/maintenance services on electricity, internet etc. if you dont report the problems, they assume everything its ok. its simply the same logic :/

3 Just investigate the whole topic of Red Dead Online and you will understand how scummy Rockstar has been treating that game, i mean when any other company its not willing to give support to a game anymore, they just say it and shut it down for peace.
    I'm well aware of Rockstars practices and it only gets worse and will continue once the next GTA hits.

5 Of course devs has react to players complains, its like support/maintenance services on electricity, internet etc. if you dont report the problems, they assume everything its ok. its simply the same logic :/
    givin segas track record, they barely care about the complaints. you and everyone saw exactly how they planned to run this game and while yes to a degree the complaining managed to shake sega up slightly, they managed to weasel out still with how they wanted to go about it while simultaneously getting people to shut up with "content" in between 6 months of updates. Frankly, it doesn't take 2yrs to tell Chapter 1 (or Episode 1) of a storyline on any game. Easily could manage the current "story" within maybe a year at most with how little the current story even offers. Each their own I guess, w/e Sega's currently doing is apparently enough for everyone that no ones complaining to them about released content.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on actual new classes but I have to wait for 2 classes to get revamped still after having them being pushed back even further out because I guess it's way too much work for them to get those classes out but naturally keeping on track with the phasion is no problem (which ya, it makes money, its priority)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

april fools offcial video from global channel , not sure if i categorize this as cringe but, they made the KFC jokes on rappies official :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plxs...Genesis-Global