Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I dislike Sega thinking they can pull off the 6 month gap in content and assume that once that December major update hits that its suppose to keep everyone busy for half a year again when reality is everyones going to power through it in under 2 weeks because everyones been wanting new content already and its finally here but just not enough added (Lv20->35 is going to the only thing keeping people busy) and while they continue to push out more scratches as "content". what they were doing in PSO2 for pushing out content I think was okay (even though there were plenty of sparse months of no content either) but could have been better.

with the release of Bouncer next month, I'm looking forward to no new continue to enjoy it in because running the same current content is surely fun and amazing.

AND since this game isn't going to be out of open Beta until Luster releases next year, its going to be a super long time before we get to actually see some NEW CLASSES show up with NEW weapon types we haven't seen in PSO2/NGS yet (looking at PSU weapons or completely new weapons).
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I dislike Sega thinking they can pull off the 6 month gap in content and assume that once that December major update hits that its suppose to keep everyone busy for half a year again when reality is everyones going to power through it in under 2 weeks because everyones been wanting new content already and its finally here but just not enough added (Lv20->35 is going to the only thing keeping people busy) and while they continue to push out more scratches as "content". what they were doing in PSO2 for pushing out content I think was okay (even though there were plenty of sparse months of no content either) but could have been better.

with the release of Bouncer next month, I'm looking forward to no new continue to enjoy it in because running the same current content is surely fun and amazing.

AND since this game isn't going to be out of open Beta until Luster releases next year, its going to be a super long time before we get to actually see some NEW CLASSES show up with NEW weapon types we haven't seen in PSO2/NGS yet (looking at PSU weapons or completely new weapons).
    Games state is absolutely pathetic and Sega should be ashamed for this sad pathetic excuse of a game. However, Sega refuses to admit there's any issues with NGS so this "game" will never improve at this rate.

We will continue to see this game being run like a low effort mobile game while being a multi-platform high system requirements triple A MMO.
    Steam charts has this game at a laughable nearly Tree of Savior player count(tweaker players count for stream users) with a constant decline on a daily basis.

Well I tried to hit that annoying pot-bellied bastrad to his arms and legs just for fun... and I couldn't.
    With this and these annoying messages on top of the screen, ugly and clumsy unchangable UI, bug with keyboard buttons rebinding, old broken autotargeting and camera I'm tired of most.
    With all of this NGS reeks cheap donate dumpster, like these countless of it on the phone. Most of them even lack a gameplay part and have only donate mechanics and some attractive graphics to lure idiot costumers in it.

#1 dislike: the (global) playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    1 Where is adjustable interface? Even Classic WoW back in 2005 had it.

2 Where is a free adjustable camera?

3 Why camera's always forcefully change itself whenever it wants?

4 Why in Salon I still can't open a few option adjusting windows?

5 Why when I exchange ability capsules I need to input tons of resources and not a destination item wanted count?

6 Why need to make these Cocoons/Towers when players clear these once to 5 star and forget about them?

7 Where is a direct Tasks window hotkey?

8 Why when I rebind some functions like "interact", "dodge", "switch target", etc. to differrent buttons they works only in Cursor mode but not in Camera one?

9 Why game during a combat feels free to start a chat with NPC due to Task clear and remove subpallete bar from a screen so it's functions and weapon switching can't be used at this time till dialogue which can't be skipped ends?

10 Why there is no option to hide all items unusable in NGS in storage? Or at least sort them like this? It's really annoying to list this endless Material storage just to skip all unusable items and find some NGS stuff among them...

11 Why there is no option to switch inventory from list to icons?

12 Why when I sell items I need to click these fcking arrows on each item? I wanna freaking click-drag highlight selecting and selling it one click already in damn 2021.

13 Freaking autotargeting still don't work properly and don't have a sensitivity settings: it's targeting a further targets first even these which are out of reach and can jump 3 times more and end up somewhere else while I press a Lock-on button.

14 When open an Inventory - all interface disappear.. why? It's annoying.

15 Double jump sometimes just don't want to work and do a glide roll with a second press of a button.

16 Freaking Layering Wear Accessory Hiding option: when I change fashion layouts it can on and off at random and saving a layout with specified option doesn't help.

17 Lock-on persrective: Camera. It worked about 5 minutes when I'm actually could move a camera while Locked-On and returned as it was - static and directed to the target after that. So switch an option doesn't work anymore.

18 With a Boss Camera switched on Bujin and Wauron cameras not getting further but closer instead. It's
    annoying. And when you switch it off, you can't target Oruka's head and Axe/Sword upper parts...

19 Where is message window scaling or transparenting at least? I can barely see a thing when other playes chat and spam Stamps and SAs. UPD: I know why it's happening - in OG message ballons and SA where shown in a depth where were a character launched it but here they're on a surface of a screen. It's lame and annoying.

Almost forgot a few things about a shitty SEGA's policy:

S1 N-SG Badges useless now and just stockpile.

S2 N-Color Change Pass can't be obtained by ingame methods, only with real money payment, moreover beside a paywall.

S3 No free conversion of an old stuff players spent their money on. They're selling it one more time instead.

S4 I'm still disappointed with a Free players completely cut off from selling stuff in Shop.

S5 IP block.
    19a with example: I don't even see a guy who used this but it still on a surface of my screen blocking a view. Sometimes this shit showed even from another side of location: I'm at Western bottom and guy used it at top and I still see it...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

20 Freakin throwing under textures in Halphia Lake when try to enter full or almost full block:
    Spoiler!

21 I disabled all notifications in options and it seems doesn't work either - this shit's still keep showing:
    Spoiler!

22 A MAJOR problem of a PSO2 still don't reworked and seems won't be forever: reconnecting after 630 won't return you to the instance where you were. IT S A FUCKING 2021 and WoW back in 2005 had this freaking session resuming.

everything lmao
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Seems they added a button in inventory to switch it to icons mode... it ruins items translation tho.

23 ALL bosses and almost all mobs have a ranged attack. It's lame.

24 Almost all enemy attacks have a stagger or knockdown effect attached to them. It's a thing appeared in late PSO2c and now it's here. (If somebody doesn't know what a stagger is try to be swarmed by a Boms in TDA) Both interrupts PA/Tech charging. It's annoying and lame too.

25 No crowd control skills. As a Br I need to kite a mob pack a lot in order if not gather but at least line them up to maximise AoE outcome. It's annoying. I want Gravity Point instead of Dimensional Ray. Or Gravity or at least Slow effect attached to it.

There are so many things to say that I don't know where to start.
    Fortunately most of them have been completed, here.

This is a general opinion but NGS was released too early.

For me, the game is a regression and I don't enjoy playing it anymore.
    they managed to screw up most of the classes : Gunner/Bouncer/Braver
    for the hunter, I just like the fact that it is a bit more flexible / quick
    rather than having to take 30 years to get a shot.

I hate (practically) everything else.

The Open World which is clumsy and not at all adapted.
    (seriously, you look really stupid walking through these empty plains for farm or other)
    I don't hate the gigantix but the same, you have to hurry up and run anywhere to find it.
    (even if someone is kind enough to say where it is, it's the same thing)

I don't like the BP system either.

scratch AC that act as content lmaooo

The game is boring as the "content".
    The game is empty and apart from doing the same thing (daily quests or farm to get level 20), there is nothing else to do.
    I don't like the farm in NGS, I find it boring. everything in the game is boring and no fun...
    Seasonal events are all the same.

SEGA does not respect our playing time, there is still no schedule.
    I don't have time to wait and the game doesn't have to tell me what to do at what time.
    I've never seen a game where players have to wait on top of a cliff for something to happen, and it's not even by choice, like the hall in PSO2 Classic.

What a shame.

The market has become horrible, most items are now between 8 and 10 million. Especially the emote...
    A limit should be added rather than continuing to kill the game.

Big problem with the auto-lock that moves anywhere.
    The enemies are quite ridiculous in terms of design.
    No emergency code, no room (personal or alliance), the new PSE BURST voice is boring and bland.

The only good point I remember from the game is the redesign of the affix system, easier and a bit more practical.
    The class tree and teleporters, fortunately they are there.
    not to mention all the problems with the game base...

I miss PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    everything lmao
    Good summary lol
    Last edited by Bojji; Nov 2, 2021 at 08:36 AM.

Yellow crates are already very rare enough. But drop rate of Alpha Reactors from it make an actual chance ridiculos.

It's me again >_< Let's continue:

Enhanced Enemies. In PSO2c Enhance Spike was an immersive way to provide a Weak Spot to the enemy which naturally doesn't had one in cost of amplyfing it's attack force - kind of berserk mode due to pain from that spike piercing. Why they're changed it? Why a Spike pierced through a mob doesn't weaken it but provides with a fcking force field instead? This is stupid.

Minimap (aka radar). Besides of annoying placement which cannot be changed this shit have awfully low refresh rate (must be a realtime btw) and need it's full network code to be rewritten honestly. It's annoying to have around a markers of players which already teleported away stucked to it and can't say when any player approach you so you can leave him stuff like a Trial or a rare mob to hit. Dread enemies must be seen on it well but I can't even see one I'm currently looking on:

PS: almost forgot. Minimap in it's current state doesn't need close-up function but zoom-out instead and an options to change it's place and size.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 30, 2021 at 10:12 PM.