NGS has been out for a while now and it's probably a good time to share our thoughts on what has become better or in some cases worse than what most of us enjoy. Keep in mind this thread is mainly about each individual's opinion so there is no need to try and debate each other into changing his / her opinion. I'll be starting things off with:

Battle Speed / Tempo - I am a combat freak and while I feel like the new combat is not bad I find I am missing how fast the tempo was in
the old PSO2, the motion was also very fluid because of the smoother cancels.

Boss Battle Camera - Unlike the old PSO2 with a behind the back third person view camera, zooming out removes a sense of immersion in the action making me feel like I'm playing some RTS game. Turning off the option also makes the game quite unplayable because of the lock-on camera.

Lock-on Camera - It's just bad as it is now. On top of how difficult it has become to lock on to a part you want, most of the time the camera will be behind the boss blocking everything in your view.

Salon and face editing - This has been around since forever but the NGS salon is worse for face editing. There is a big difference between the face inside the salon and outside the salon. I get the feeling the face has been warped and deformed to an abomination. I'd stick with the old Salon when editing faces and the NGS salon for editing body.

NGS Body - I like it, specifically type 2.

There's probably more to the list but I'll add them later on.