I dislike Sega thinking they can pull off the 6 month gap in content and assume that once that December major update hits that its suppose to keep everyone busy for half a year again when reality is everyones going to power through it in under 2 weeks because everyones been wanting new content already and its finally here but just not enough added (Lv20->35 is going to the only thing keeping people busy) and while they continue to push out more scratches as "content". what they were doing in PSO2 for pushing out content I think was okay (even though there were plenty of sparse months of no content either) but could have been better.

with the release of Bouncer next month, I'm looking forward to no new continue to enjoy it in because running the same current content is surely fun and amazing.

AND since this game isn't going to be out of open Beta until Luster releases next year, its going to be a super long time before we get to actually see some NEW CLASSES show up with NEW weapon types we haven't seen in PSO2/NGS yet (looking at PSU weapons or completely new weapons).