Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NGS Headline 4 (Official Broadcast)

''NGS Headline'' is a new series of official broadcasts that deliver the newest information about the game!

Sources

[Japanese] https://pso2.jp/players/news/28386/
    [English] https://ngs.pso2.com/news/media/pso2headline20211005

Schedule

Where to watch

Hosts
    • Hiro Arai (Main Host aka official navigator of PSO2 NGS)

Important Topics
    1. A conversation about current operations, future updates, campaigns, and other related topics.
    2. Information about new class Bouncer, and the Halloween Event, both scheduled for October.
    3. A special teaser of the new region scheduled for December.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Sep 27, 2021 at 09:44 PM.

I made these out of pure boredom and low effort while trying to be generous to Sega, please let me know what you think because frankly the current state of the game is shit and I have low hopes for this upcoming stream because I'm just expecting damage control. Bottom part is just player attendance %

Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

No wonder players are leaving for another game. For one, they did take out most of the community features the players can enjoy like FUN, trading, catalogs, party questing, team rooms, my rooms, PSO2+ and maybe more I can't remember right now. Anyway I feel like NGS is designed so that any player can just solo it without a need for any conversation, the current player matching is just queue up wherever your are and done, easy. But is that really fun for most players? I certainly don't hope so!

SEGA's late about 1-2 years with all this NGS stuff. The "new" game's too outdated already and dead at arrival. And now they're wasting more time to develop it to playable level...

Game is currently below tree of savior numbers on staem. That's a dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    We're in a scheduled content lull(within a global, non-scheduled one granted), at least, so it's part of the plan to an extent. Really the answers lie in winter.
    ... assuming the game lives that long. Sega can be very quick when it comes to cutting their losses.

Mabinogi has like 500 average and has been running for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Mabinogi has like 500 average and has been running for years.
    Alive, but is it a good game worth playing?

Alive, but is it a good game worth playing?
    The endgame equipment progression sucks, but I like it. I was mostly just being cheeky though. I'm pretty sure NA Mabi is being held up by whales and Nexon employees who just like the game. SEGA has a pretty notable track record for just dropping stuff, and NGS is ostensibly more work to upkeep/update, so I don't think PSO2 could survive if it got that low. I feel like the only reason the game even lasted this long is because even the JP players are pretty upset about it.