Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default REGARDING METHODS TO OBTAIN MESETA AND THE RESULTING GAME BALANCE

NA - https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announceme...ouncement66985

We have received various feedback regarding methods to obtain Meseta and how these methods affect the game balance.

Our development team has conducted research based on this feedback and implemented the following measures in the update on 08/04

We have confirmed that the amount of N-Meseta players earn was less than expected, so we have added Weekly Tasks to increase the amount of Meseta players can get in a week.

As a countermeasure against the act of creating multiple new accounts to funnel Meseta into a specific account, we have adjusted the timing that the Personal Shop feature becomes available to make it more difficult to do so.

*We’ve confirmed that the measure was effective and led to a 90% reduction in acts of funneling Meseta into specific accounts.

*We will take strict measures such as applying account bans to any accounts found to be conducting malicious or fraudulent activity using multiple accounts.

We will consider balance adjustments for Meseta acquisition methods and the amount in circulation based on our continued monitoring of currency circulation and feedback from players.

However, since it involves the balance of the game, our development team is considering it carefully. We ask for your understanding as it will take some time.

Thank you for your continued support of PSO2 NEW GENESIS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JP - https://pso2.jp/players/news/28368/

メセタの入手方法およびそれにともなうゲームバランスにつきまして

メセタの入手方法およびそれにともなうゲームバランスにつきまして、さまざまなご意見をいただいております 。

開発チームでは、いただいたご意見を参考に調査を行い、2021年8月4日(水)の更新にて以下の対応を実 施いたしました。

N-メセタの入手量が想定より少ないことが確認されたため、ウィークリータスクを追加し、週間で獲得できるメセ タの量を増加いたしました。

マイショップを通じて複数アカウントから特定アカウントへメセタを集める行為への対策として、マイショップ 機能が開放されるタイミングの調整を行い、新規に作成した複数アカウントから、特定のアカウントに対してメ セタの受け渡し行為が行いにくいように対応させていただきました。

※本対応の実施により、特定アカウントへメセタを集める行為が大幅に減少し、対策の効果が出ていることを確 認しております。

※複数のアカウントを用いた悪質行為や不正行為につきましては、確認されたアカウントに対して利用停止措置 などの厳しい対応を実施させていただきます。

メセタの入手方法および流通量に関するバランス調整につきましては、今後も引き続きメセタの流通状況の監視 およびいただいたご意見を参考に検討を進めてまいります。

しかしながら、ゲームバランスに関わる部分となるため、開発チームにて慎重に検討を進めており、お時間をい ただく予定となりますのでご理解の程よろしくお願いいたします。

今後とも『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』をよろしくお願いいたします。

Wait, is N-meseta supposed to be hard to get or something?

I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Wait, is N-meseta supposed to be hard to get or something?
    And honestly which part of that sum you've got without a Shop trading?

They're just should return to Free players a solution to access it again. At least with SG and not AC.

Yet SEGA's policy and a game quantity and quality level are fcking dissappointing so I wonder why people continue to throw money at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    And honestly which part of that sum you've got without a Shop trading?

They're just should return to Free players a solution to access it again. At least with SG and not AC.

Yet SEGA's policy and a game quantity and quality level are fcking dissappointing so I wonder why people continue to throw money at them.
    B-but, free players earning more just means they can spend more... in other players shop. So giving them more doesn't really solve anything.

B-but, free players earning more just means they can spend more... in other players shop. So giving them more doesn't really solve anything.
    Ideally it would. As it would mean money can go both ways. As it is right now, there's ways for free players to give money to premium players but not the other way around.
    This isn't about inflation, it's about wealth distribution. Players being able to sell things to people means the meseta is actually moving both ways instead of only in one direction. Free players have a mostly fixed income, while premium players can sell things that have value that changes with the inflation. Inflation is inevitable, but there's no way for free players to actually keep up with it, which is the problem.

There's also the issue of there not being anything high value in high demand as far as I can tell, but I haven't been keeping track of capsule prices, so I'm not sure.

Also, I feel like you're severely underestimating the cost of upgrading gear, especially for someone who wants to play multiple classes.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 17, 2021 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Also, I feel like you're severely underestimating the cost of upgrading gear, especially for someone who wants to play multiple classes.
    If you stay away from prefixes, Dread, Domina, and aim for cost to performance, most of the 4 star units are 3000 meseta each right now so you can still gear up without breaking the bank?

Capsules, they've been dropping in price ever since the reward period ended.

If you stay away from prefixes, Dread, Domina, and aim for cost to performance, most of the 4 star units are 3000 meseta each right now so you can still gear up without breaking the bank?

Capsules, they've been dropping in price ever since the reward period ended.
    grinding weapons is like idk around 100k+ or something, Lv3 pot is around idk 200k? Multi weapon is 100k+ (or was it 200k for 4*s?), base weapon will only cost a lot of you care about minmaxing but even some of the cheap 4*s with the good fixas are mostly cheaper (but if youre super casual, you shouldnt be bothering with the high level fixas), each unit is roughly 400k ea to +40, affix caps vary on whether youre forcing 1 cap at a time or max for best %: all that but with multiple classes and multiple weapons. 900k (weeklies+reactors) a week with no shop? this is going to take a couple of weeks to get geared and done with (I'd argue over a month)

then comes the phasion game, 900k wont get you far in this, Globals market is so fucked right now thanks to dumb GM or Mod who said it was okay to Red Box farm on top of Meseta sellers, JP is somewhat relatively fair but either server requires you not to spend for a couple of weeks or more to just get one hair or alternatively go for all the cheap stuff no one wants in the 20-300k departments. SG scratch lol we all love Goroa stuff right?

What I mentioned was speaking from a f2p view, without a shop or w/e, its difficult to sell anything youve accumulated over time. got that God drop atk 5 fixa Straga Katana? too bad you cant sell it without spending actual cash on prem or monthly shop in a game that shouldnt really be making a bunch of cash in its current state.

theres barely any other alternatives to making meseta without having to spend countless hours farming for capsules that you RNG gives you, farming for that good Fixa drop when only about 2/5 Fixa stats matter and farming S/G Primm Swords and hoping someone buys them on mass in less than a couple of days.

You have a couple of options:
    1. login, do weeklies, collect Alpha Reactors, don't spend every day/week, dont even play the game beyond this if you want meseta
    2. farm for countless hours in a dead game for RNG drops and pray they sell somewhat quick
    3. open your wallet, give in to Segas continued bad practices and give them money they don't technically deserve atm
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    give in to Segas continued bad practices and give them money they don't technically deserve atm
    That's the point. IDK why people still keep throwing them money. Personally this and IP block stops me to buy a Prem like I used to and stopped about a time around Luster release.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    farm for countless hours in a dead game for RNG drops and pray they sell somewhat quick
    I'd say: farm for countless hours in a dead game for TRIALS appear and pray about UQ happens somewhat quick

Some "good" news guys. RIP Reactors map.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Some "good" news guys. RIP Reactors map.

Never even heard of this site.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!