Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sure sounds like some guy at SEGAbits was scrolling through #NGS on twitter, found this person's tweet and wrote an article about it.

I’m interested in how the digital coin world will develop in a few years, five years may be a bit too late, three sounds about right.

All in all, I like them to implement a new system wherein we’ll have more value in the money and time we put into a game. The only way “to cash out” right now is by selling your meseta or account and risk getting banned. In the future I’d like a system where we can sell scratch ac items as sega coins. Other than that, there’s also the incentive of a possibly healthy competitive environment. We can have different time attacks for example or a team hunting competition with coin rewards. I see these all shaping up in a few years, I mean it’s still the same thing as say buying scratch tickets with your AC, but with real world value attached.

Quote Originally Posted by classicburger View Post
    I’m interested in how the digital coin world will develop in a few years, five years may be a bit too late, three sounds about right.

All in all, I like them to implement a new system wherein we’ll have more value in the money and time we put into a game. The only way “to cash out” right now is by selling your meseta or account and risk getting banned. In the future I’d like a system where we can sell scratch ac items as sega coins. Other than that, there’s also the incentive of a possibly healthy competitive environment. We can have different time attacks for example or a team hunting competition with coin rewards. I see these all shaping up in a few years, I mean it’s still the same thing as say buying scratch tickets with your AC, but with real world value attached.
    its just a game dude, it doesnt need to turn into a literal "this is how i make a living" type of game. i dont want that at all.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    its just a game dude, it doesnt need to turn into a literal "this is how i make a living" type of game. i dont want that at all.
    Yeah it doesn’t, it doesn’t have to be overblown and overhyped as what is out there right now.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Ohh PSO 3 here we come. I am hoping for VR. Maybe playstation VR.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Pshh, 5 years of NGS? I'd be surprised if it lasted another couple of months. The game is severely lacking in all forms.

i ain't even play if this "super game" asks me to swipe my card for a shop pass, no just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    Pshh, 5 years of NGS? I'd be surprised if it lasted another couple of months. The game is severely lacking in all forms.
    It's not dying anytime soon, not while every current player still logs on for various reasons which I'll name a few without getting into big details (which I'm guilty of some of these as well):

1. sunken time/cost fallacy
    2. new players who are unaware and continue to stay unaware of how Sega does/recycles content
    3. too deep in the Phasion game (time/cost)
    4. coping that the devs (or at least HMZK goes away) actually make the game better instead of putting out a incredibly barebones game and finishing it over the duration of NGS's life (ample evidence already that they intended to do the least to gain the most, which btw is working just fine for them right now but thats also most game company now a days)
    5. people just eating up every single piece of "new content" likes its the next best thing to ever happen to the game (ya man, grinding seasonal points and burning resources on the seasonal weapons is so much fun dude)
    6. simply logging in for the bare minimum of doing dailies, weeklies, alpha reactors, photon scales etc
    7. this is the only game they spend all their time on

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i ain't even play if this "super game" asks me to swipe my card for a shop pass, no just no.
    see you on PSO3, especially when it's likely your stuff will move over to that which in return will entice you to install the game to play either on release or over time.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 8, 2022 at 09:14 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs

see you on PSO3, especially when it's likely your stuff will move over to that which in return will entice you to install the game to play either on release or over time.

no free player shop = no play

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    no free player shop = no play
    while I absolutely DO NOT support how Sega did away with FUN points which helped f2p players with occasional shop tickets, you currently have the mission pass ticket to use. Theres obvious downsides to this still but currently you can't say you can't sell things without paying with actual cash anymore.

see you on PSO3
    PSO2 NGS