Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    i'll shift my opinion once i finish everything but im REALLY disappointed that end game is literally just Gigantix farming again which i guess is going to be the same thing for every region and yes, Gigantix weapons are BiS, not so much the units i hear
    Fell for the open world AND MMO meme. "Lots of people zerging something in a big open world(with nothing to do) is so fun!!".

It seems we got another limitation here: Photon Scales can't be got more than 5 per day. On 1st day I got 2, on 2nd and 3rd - 4 and on each next only 5 is maximum available.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It seems we got another limitation here: Photon Scales can't be got more than 5 per day. On 1st day I got 2, on 2nd and 3rd - 4 and on each next only 5 is maximum available.
    its 5 per day, all you said meant was that you didnt look hard enough for them.

and unless everyone has fixa 5s for the new gear ready to go, its not really a big deal with 5 a day
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

after completing the update i can say im pleased , they added stuff i would liked to see back in Aelio era.

for example the side task from the new NPC cast she was really needed in cases like: oh i max out all the classes i need on this char , i will play with another char then ; ups no dailies or any quest for make a quick start :/

the music was abyssmaly better than Aelio , from there i only liked vanford ruins and resol forest battle themes , the calm ones were ok , but in Retem almost every track its charming .

the story was short and didnt advance much , what frustrate me its the discovery in the ending was completely ignored , hell not even a hechmen was presented like : uh oh i got discover , my boss its going to punish me D: .

i havent cach an EQ yet but im sure it wont dissapoint me

It's sandy Aelio. At least the music is better but I wish the game had proper dungeons. The battle areas are lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Uaboruakrieg View Post
    It's sandy Aelio.
    So I'm guessing your impressions for the next region will be 'It's snowy Aelio' or 'It's fiery Aelio'.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I really enjoy gathering in Retem more than Aelio, I think this is one of the biggest improvements the team has done with the open world. It was nice the first time around in Aelio when every corner kinda had something to gather but, after awhile it became tedious to just get your daily done or resupply.

Small empty space really.. Lol

There’s also the illusion of needing to gear up to 1813BP to be able to run purple retem triggers. It all feels like they’re stalling for time, but for what exactly?

Got to 35 easy, switched classes and my exp bar doesn’t move from level 21. Audio balance was fixed and the BGM is good though.