Question Silly noob question - stuck in an early story quest

Hi everyone! First post here, apologies if I'm in the wrong forum or anything, but I'm uhhhh kinda stuck in a really early part of NGS and I'm not sure if I screwed something up

I'm stuck on Cartevei's Side Task in PSO2: NG. I was only a couple hours in, just super casually playing it on the side, and kinda forgot what I had to do after getting distracted by Pokemon Legends for a few weeks lol

I feel like a huge dummy for saying it, but I'm pretty sure I have to Limit Break a weapon at the Item Lab? When I talk to the person at the counter, it isn't giving me an option to do so (all the options except Enhance are greyed out on the menu). I assume there's something I have to go farm to get the materials necessary to unlock Limit Break and proceed? Or am I way off here?

Thanks!

if npc gave you the task it will unlocked that option for you.better check task menu or it has some bugs i don't know

Like other post said - look in your task list and see what the task is for. Let me me know if you are not even sure how to do that.