Exclamation What is pso2 NGS??

Pso2 NGS is an open world mmorpg game where you battle the forces of evil with or without your friends in exchange for power, recognition, and meseta..

there are a multitude of playstyles to choose from...

character progression

I like the idea that certain items might only drop in certain zones because it makes me feel like you always take the same route to get the best augments gear elements for your preferred playstyle though im pretty sure they change where things drop often
    The economy of the game is great but i wish there was a little more to it
    like say when they released ac scratches then the items you would put up for sale would have a unique minimum value
    ex. the new hairstyle you got can only be sold for over 3million meseta..
    this would make the supply and demand both go up as there really is no bad pricing obviously as soon as those items start to dwindle on the market then the price will shoot up
    but with a change like this implemented then they could think about merging the economy across ships as the economy would include everyone playing the game..
    idk if this is a thing already but it would be cool if the lookbook system applied across all ships as well.
    Having a sense of "meta fashion" and knowing what people like gives players a chance to make newer or even older items worth more than their original value...
    The story in the game is great so far.. but im always wanting more
    i see npcs that show up now and then to help clear trials but i basically have zero clue who they are so it would be nice to get to know them more.
    i feel as if in ngs we know what we are doing but we are literally just there to fight the battles it seems we arent out doing much or learning really anything about why things are the way they are and what we might need to do to change that...
    and i just miss walking into random areas and being dropped into a cutscene : 3 good vibes

all in all i will continue playing NGS as it is a great game
    i get that changing the way the ships work could be very game breaking it is literally just an idea i thought would be cool
    it is understandable that there are tons of side quests already where you meet new characters but it just doesnt have the same feel as pso2
    characters you meet in one place would eventually meet with you again for adventures in other places all over the game and by the end of it you feel like you have so many friends you can barely keep track of them all good thing we are so effective at battling evil right?? xD
    what im saying is NGS is great at base value but if you enjoyed pso2 you are probably feeling a little bit homesick
    anyone else feel this way???

NGS is a new environment built around old character customisation Salon and Gacha mechanics.
    Basically a tool to earn money at first and everything else at second compared to PSO2c especially at start, where you could be smashed by dying boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparxlost View Post
    in exchange for power, recognition, and meseta..
    who what?

I like the idea that certain items might only drop in certain zones because it makes me feel like you always take the same route to get the best augments gear elements for your preferred playstyle though im pretty sure they change where things drop often
    basically 95% of the items drop from every zone excluding specific series of weapons/types/units or a particular boss like Nex Aelio. Well I agree that getting to farm in different areas is great for a change of scenery, they probably could do better about more variety but idea for Sega is to allow you to farm anywhere you want while gaining.

The economy of the game is great but i wish there was a little more to it
    JP economy is not bad but Global is an absolute shitshow after the clowns at SoA allowed rampant Red Box farming to progress for as long as it did and it's usual Meseta sellers.

like say when they released ac scratches then the items you would put up for sale would have a unique minimum value
    ex. the new hairstyle you got can only be sold for over 3million meseta..
    Sega putting a minimum cap on items to try and curve meseta flow (from RMT etc) is well, not helping overall. I don't think anyone likes that 500k is a minimum for some items (whether they're good or not) and capping anything else shouldnt be a thing regardless if it's to get people to sink meseta in here or there. Let the people decide the price

this would make the supply and demand both go up as there really is no bad pricing obviously as soon as those items start to dwindle on the market then the price will shoot up
    supply and demand all vary on whether people want to spend on that specific scratch, people will naturally get what they want 1st week, maybe 2nd and it kinda dwindles for whoever is getting the leftovers and items either drop,stabilize or increase depending if the item is revived or popular.

but with a change like this implemented then they could think about merging the economy across ships as the economy would include everyone playing the game..
    if they haven't done it since PSO2 in 2012, theyre not going to do it now. theres no real reason for them to do this anyways, theyre money making model works just fine for them (no, this wouldnt make them more money if they merged all).

idk if this is a thing already but it would be cool if the lookbook system applied across all ships as well.
    Ya this would be a nice thing to see instead of it being ship based

Having a sense of "meta fashion" and knowing what people like gives players a chance to make newer or even older items worth more than their original value...
    absolutely cancer for this sort of system to happen, its either you scratch or you dont get what you want for phasion and lets face it, you can grind out fixas and affixes but people dont want to dumb hours on end for a specific accessory or hairstyle.

The story in the game is great so far.. but im always wanting more
    i see npcs that show up now and then to help clear trials but i basically have zero clue who they are so it would be nice to get to know them more.
    i feel as if in ngs we know what we are doing but we are literally just there to fight the battles it seems we arent out doing much or learning really anything about why things are the way they are and what we might need to do to change that...
    and i just miss walking into random areas and being dropped into a cutscene : 3 good vibes
    Ya it's Sega's fault if you want world building or you know, a better story. I mentioned before, if you want to know specific details that you would need to read up on the datamined info for this. Also replay would help out others who like the story but idk why they haven't kept the same basic standard things in PSO2 with NGS but then again, this is basically a Beta still lol

all in all i will continue playing NGS as it is a great game
    it could be 1000x better but its what we got

it is understandable that there are tons of side quests already where you meet new characters but it just doesnt have the same feel as pso2
    theres honestly not enough sidequests or rather repeatable ones worth doing atm

what im saying is NGS is great at base value but if you enjoyed pso2 you are probably feeling a little bit homesick
    anyone else feel this way???
    I barely miss PSO2, what I miss is the other classes that should already be in the game or rather new classes overall instead of the recycled ones we have now. I feel like only NA people would miss PSO2 because of how short lived the game was overall for them but they're expectations were way too high thinking the content would be delivered just as fast in NGS.

sorry for being cynical about NGS but I just think the game could be overall better but with the current director in charge and how they have the game planned out I honestly spend like 1/10th the time playing this now than I did PSO2 which is frankly sad.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers