Default Do techniques level up?

I just started PSO:NGs and I haven’t found a way to increase the level of my techniques. Maybe I missed something in the tutorial? PSO2 had discs and PSU had you manually lvl them. Just making sure I’m not crazy. Im also quite new but I’m lvl 17 FO/14 TE so I don’t want to run around with weak techniques if there’s an option to increase them.

No. I'm not sure why you didn't ask this in the quick questions thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No. I'm not sure why you didn't ask this in the quick questions thread though.
    Well, you know. It's not like the place is brimming with activity. Even though you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Well, you know. It's not like the place is brimming with activity. Even though you're right.
    theres ALWAYS a constant 200+ ppl sitting either afk or active in the PSO2 section of the forum. i cant tell if they dont know theres an NGS section now or what

also ya, discs/levels are gone now. if you didnt notice, segas been doing a lot of streamlining on everything in the game. its easier to have set values on the techs and scale them off character stats (i think class too) and just tweak the tech values later if need be. too much work for them to go back and tweak PA/Tech discs per level, makes sense to cut that part out now (i say too much work because of the state of the game still)

slowly we stray further and further away from what phantasy star truly was (PSO2 was fine....mostly), just like monster hunter games

Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 15, 2022 at 10:55 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well I wish they did..! SEGA is really gimping character progression making everything so simple and boring. What about the excitement of getting lv.10 rare discs omg i so powerful/rich now moments.