Default 32 player guruguru vs old 12 player maruguru - It’s finally here

If you guys didn’t know SEGA added additional dread bosses in Central Retem, the bosses are placed in a way players will have to circle the map to find all of them. Drops to look for include new seasonal 5 star weapons and the rare level 3 capsules. Given that the level 3 capsules are a good source of meseta, this is probably the best place to farm right now. In JP server ship 1, I am generally seeing two rooms, one always maxed and the other with some space to join. Personally I am not a fan of this type of gameplay but I get dragged into it anyway, what do you guys think about it?

this has always been a thing since launch, you just didnt see it as often unless it was Gigantix farming or organized rooms.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

>"the bosses are placed in a way players will have to circle the map to find all of them."

I hate gigantix for that, every time there is a storm, you have to go through the whole map to find that damn boss.

Fortunately he doesn't disappear as fast as the first times and some players indicate their position, but it's annoying.

Same shit was in Northern Aelio back then...
    Meanwhile storms a way too often recently. It's annoying.

They just added one more additional dread making it a total of seven! Six wasn’t enough as there was a wait time in between rounds, now everything just pops up as you get to their locations just like the old seasonal EQ’s where we just go around in circles!

i wish i could be excited as you for a lazy barebones game man but i aint lickin sega's boots for something very miniscule
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers