Default buff soaring blades...

soaring blades dont feel very floaty in my opinion....
    sure some of their PAs are good in the air but HONESTLY i think their kit should always keep them airborn with minimal effort....
    things they could do to make this happen
    when using the weapon action or dodging in a direction you gain a couple more seconds of suspended airtime
    all or most PAs and regular attacks have a 1 or 1/2 second moment of suspended airtime after its completion

When im doing damage to a daityl sword high up in the air i want to click a couple of my skills like fighter overload and the one that unleashes a ton of photon blades...
    with the descent being so inevitable i honestly am not getting the most or much at all out of those skills.

Well overload doesn't work on soaring blades, so you don't even need to do that. I feel like with the new PA they have plenty of ability to stay in the air personally.

theres no real struggle to stay in the air with Dual Blades, if youre really having issues then multi wep a pair WLs on to your DBs or use JBs new closer PA and Tech closer.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Literally the new PA fixes this issue. It's not a perfect gap closer but 2-Tapped Ravaging Falcon has a bit of vertical tracking so that solves problems with vertical adjustments while Storke is still good for small gap closing when something moves. Dual Blades are in a pretty decent spot atm if you know how to actually play it. (Aside from being riddled with glitches and being a clunky mess.)