Happy to see KodiaX987 pop his head into the message-board, I was spontaneously inspired to draw his character Shurikane,
to show that my words in his "Project Infinity" story-thread weren't mere flattery and prove my sincerity via exerting the effort to manifest the following picture:

https://imgur.com/nFm3OU9

"Is that a Chain Sawd under your skirt, or are you just excited to see me?"

"Oh~ As a matter of fact~ It IS a Chain Sawd~ Care for a demonstration?~"

" . . . $#!+ . . . "

So! Here we have a simple depiction of KodiaX987's character.

The colour scheme doesn't directly correspond to pictures made by others in the past, nor does it perfectly adhering to how D-Cellular Lifeforms looked in PSO.

But, hopefully the surprise of this whimsically conceived illustration compensates for any technical shortcomings on my part.

Based on comments made by Kodia987 over the years, Shurikane should be of gyno-andrine gender.

Hence, it was important to me to depict the "weapon between her legs" as a way to visually represent Shurikane's metamorphic mastery of her body and its hermaphroditic qualities.

I seem to believe we both share an affinity for futanari, so this was my method of conveying such things on an "all ages" forum with appropriate respect, yet also transcend that limitation & transmit a little coy humour in the process.

From there, it should also be noted that in this image, Shurikane currently has complete control over her D-Cellular mutations, unlike most others infected, such as Heathcliff Flowen, who lost his identity to Olga Flow during the story of Phantasy Star Online.

(Or as another reference that might be appreciated by Kodia987: Unlike Tetsuo from the AKIRA manga/motion picture; or Kiyomi from the Parasite Eve novel.

And speaking of that book,
one additional train-of-thought which comes to mind is that not only did Kiyomi/Eve become a hermaphrodite herself near the end, but the author Hideaki Sena missed an opportunity for a sequel-story that would have high potential.

To explain: Essentially, from the manner that Hideaki Sena described the first Eve at the climax of the narrative to be a "perfect being" able to evolve-on-command at will, if Eve had had survived & repopulated the planet with her new species in place of regular humans... there was a wasted chance for Hideaki Sena to tell a really inventive piece of speculative fiction!

Especially if the author actually allowed Eve's new civilization of metamorphic mitochondrians be truly utopian.

Since everyone would be able to adapt-at-will to any situation, an author's imagination could run wild with the scenarios, while also remaining within the realm of pseudo-scientific suspension-of-disbelief.

So, in my opinion, it's a real loss that Hideaki Sena didn't have such a vision for a continuation... and pigeon-holed his extremely interesting Mitochondrial Eve as a villain.

Thus, dooming her to "deus ex machina" at the last second... just to restore the expected "normality" of modern human society at the conclusion of his novel...

...oh well ! )

Ultimately, may KodiaX987 get a smirk from the above art-gift.
(As well as everyone else here at PSO-World.)

^_^