Threaded View

Default Kvaris first impressions

We pretty much know what to expect, recycle this, reskinned that, etc etc anyways to point of this thread is to experience the new content being put out, form your opinion on it for others to read. As usual I keep my expectations low and going in with another Retem impression.

Since Sega has been outsourcing their writing work, it's no wonder the story sucks or lacks any substance

1/5 story, literally just reading toddler stories at this point and even those have more substance to them.
    2/5 on keeping you busy, its the same thing you've been doing but it's colder now and a couple of specific grinds are stretched out horrendously on purpose to stretch out content
    3/5 Kvaris region is very beautiful but already using mobs from the last region here makes it feel like it's just flatout rushed and lacks any care in general
    2/5 Music just idk sucks this time around, I found like 2 songs I really liked (N-Hunar and Ancients boss music)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 17, 2022 at 07:51 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers