Default Kvaris first impressions

We pretty much know what to expect, recycle this, reskinned that, etc etc anyways to point of this thread is to experience the new content being put out, form your opinion on it for others to read. As usual I keep my expectations low and going in with another Retem impression.

Since Sega has been outsourcing their writing work, it's no wonder the story sucks or lacks any substance

1/5 story, literally just reading toddler stories at this point and even those have more substance to them.
    2/5 on keeping you busy, its the same thing you've been doing but it's colder now and a couple of specific grinds are stretched out horrendously on purpose to stretch out content
    3/5 Kvaris region is very beautiful but already using mobs from the last region here makes it feel like it's just flatout rushed and lacks any care in general
    2/5 Music just idk sucks this time around, I found like 2 songs I really liked (N-Hunar and Ancients boss music)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 17, 2022 at 07:51 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

This update is so weird.

A NPC gives you 10m of exp in one mission and I only had to do the new quests to reach level 60.
    Not even farm / grind

That said, the music are so beautifu and I like the new region.
    The story is always short.
    I like the new feature with the crystals and the parts to be destroyed. (it's a bit "cheat")

It's good to have put the treasure shop as well as with the SG except for the item where you still need the premium AC.
    and I find it disgusting to have put the autosell behind a paywall.

The floating board is disappointing, the handling is boring, it's badly executed.
    They screwed up the only thing that could be nice.

The update is completed in one day and again, there is nothing more to do.
    in terms of content, this update has not yet resolved anything.
    I just have to play others games.

anyone here plays mh rise ?

something funny happen with this update

all the quality of life updates were the true stars here

Now going to Kvaris: we have enemies recycle again but damm they got new tricks now , dreads got me there.
    I felt the controls of Snowboard are easier to understand than the rideroid.
    Combat zones are better than Retem why ? there is no Barnicles in Kvaris and i hope we never see a recycle version of that enemy ever again .
    The Story its short and there is no room for theories this time. and for the greatlight why writters havent introduce a hechmen yet.

Aaah, I don't want to play this shit anymore. SEGA did it again secretly adding 7* to drop and making chosen ones again.
    It's not fair and I hate it.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jun 11, 2022 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Aaah, I don't want to play this shit anymore. SEGA did it again secretly adding 7* to drop and making chosen ones again.
    It's not fair and I hate it.
    youre absolutely dumb to think this is a bad thing for Sega to do, this is literally what any MMO does aka the gear chase otherwise you'd be one of those people who get w/e they want handed to them and then complain about how the game is too easy and theres nothing to do (which how Sega is handling the games content it's not something I would disagree with). If the 7*s are handed to you then you would complain about the inevitable power creep that happens as well during later content.

Get used to it, what they're doing for gear is fine.

Retem = Relic chase
    Kvaris = 7* Rugged chase
    Next Region = ??? (maybe 10* chase)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 12, 2022 at 12:41 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Since the new update, I sometimes have a blue halo around me, do you know where it comes from ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bojji View Post
    Since the new update, I sometimes have a blue halo around me, do you know where it comes from ?
    It's the EvolEclipse weapon's potential. Perform a successful sidestep dodge and Natural PP Recovery goes up by 100% for 20 seconds, in which you'll see that halo.

So as for Kvaris first impressions...

-Short story expected, though hopefully more interactions with the introduced characters in the future, probably through side-story.
    -The environment feels pretty good, though some areas can be hard to navigate. There's also some things only found in the day and night, and weather-dependent drops.
    -I love throwing crystals at enemies. It might be too powerful, but that along with what you can do in Lost Central is showing you can do a little more interacting with the environment.
    -Some enemies are pretty interesting, granted we have many expected reused, but some have some nice attack changes.
    -I have some new favorite bosses now, and Crocodylis is one of em.
    -The UQs were respectable. The two introduced definitely are improvements over the normal versions of the bosses.
    -Very beautiful music all around with different vibes to some.
    -Improvement-wise, I'm really loving how recent buffs to the Talis has made it a more formidable weapon, and I'm having fun using it now. Wand's fun with its invincibility 4th attack also. Hopefully soon we'll get new magic to make mages that much better.
    -Bonus points to all the QoL changes, including getting Alliance stuff at last (even if it's just a little thing right now), Treasure Shop, being able to move right after feeding region mag, no more Exp penalties for Yellow Triggers and more.

Overall, much better than what Retem was, and I continue to hope that there will be much more improvements in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    It's the EvolEclipse weapon's potential. Perform a successful sidestep dodge and Natural PP Recovery goes up by 100% for 20 seconds, in which you'll see that halo.
    Thank you for the response !