I have so many things to say so how to begin...

Well first of all my names Nol Rinale and I'm a former PSOBB player from the JP BB server and I'm currently in a quest to try my best to reach out to other former PSOBB players from either PSOBB US or PSOBB JP for a project to recreate an accurate server for PSOBB so we can revive the game as a carbon copy of what SEGA had without any kind of weird stuff, mods and additions that were added to the usual BB private server currently available. Just the original game! nothing more nothing less....

As you guys know the game closed already 12 years ago for us in JPBB and almost 14 years in the US and it's getting more and more difficult to preserve the original game, files, parameters, etc. So that's where this project was born. I was approached by Schthack and with his technical know-how as many of you know from his days hacking/tinkering with the game and my input from my experience playing the retail we've been able to rebuild most of the game as it was intended and still working on it correcting/fixing stuff and basically re-implementing the whole game from scratch.

I myself was a original PSOBB JP player if anyone that played back in the day during the Open Beta back in 2004 you might remember me as a HUnewearl called RADIX, later as a HUnewearl called マリナ・ベルモンテ and similar names like that. I played also a little during the US BB Open Beta but at the end I decided to stick to PSOBB JP and also to a lesser extent PSU JP until Illuminus.

I remember many of you, Saffran, Nirvana, FonewealLina(yes I remember your jokes), Tancients, SHADE, and all former member of TheRedTeam, and many others that played over there from the english community.

Rest assured I've been given full liberty to make it happen but it was been a titanic task to recreate the game exactly like SEGA had it until the closure, but It would be great to also count with your input because I'm only 1 person and there might be details i've missed, etc. More people is always better for a collective effort trying to refine and restore our game.

I also want to take this opportunity to reconnect with all of you I want to know your whereabouts as for me after the server closed I had to move countries, I became homeless, recovered, studied and graduated and managed to get through many things in a new country I am right now. It has been quite a change for me from the days playing comfortably at home BB after school never imagined the 180 degree my life turned several times after those slow days.....

But I still remember PSOBB as my happiest moment playing online game, and I look forward to connect with you again.
I am very sorry for the super messy introduction post lol

A little picture from the old days

The final goodbye...