Default Dark Falz Aegis EQ impressions

Pretty good fight, music was fantastic, the original PSO DF callback was a super nice touch (sadly no soul steal). I think Sega did great for the fight, sadly it's the only piece of content I want to run right now.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Same for me, now, I want only do this UQ.

Excellent fight and good difficulty. He's above the previous DF.

I liked the music but the sound was a little lower, while the music of game is at 100%.

The first phase is a bit too long but I liked the second phase, especially the final moment when you have to hurry to destroy the balls.
    It's a mechanic that I had already appreciated in the previous DF.
    There was no mechanism with the plates on the ground lol.

Already love it, and it's my favorite so far. Having to reach Falz first, then you're on the attack with those cannons. And you have your allies help you from afar, from Central Cannon to buffs you can get from some of the characters. Bonus points to the part where you have to hide behind the debris to avoid the big blast, since the one you hide behind won't be there to protect you from the next one, forcing you to relocate.

And then the 2nd form is juicy. Love that circular arena reminding me of old PSO's Falz, and those variety of attacks, including the desperation ones.

It's one of the only things in the game I wanna play more of, and hope they expand on it in the future, including harder difficulties with new attacks. Also hoping that music becomes a music disc in the future for how amazing it is. We need more of this in general.