Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'm writing because I'm looking for people to play with on xbox live. Unfortunately most of the people I've found online are immature munchins who want to steal all of the items, hog all the XP, and do nasty things with my HUnewearl.

Is there anyone out there interested in a friendly game with me? I'm not quite lvl 20 yet, which I guess is a low level. Also I'm most often available late at night (PST).

Caios

Retired Legend of Zelda Clan Leader for the Xbox

I will play. I am a Lv. 28 FOmar named DaRkReIgN. Give me a time (PSO internet time prefered) and a place and I will meet you there that is if I am available. I could help you level up. My gamertag is in my sig. See ya!

Im interested, AIM me at :JohnD8715, or more preferably please join #tribeoffuries on gamesnet. If you dont know how to get there you can DL Mirc from http://www.mirc.com and then go to http://www.bfcentral.com/irc.php to learn how to get to gamesnet, except once you are there join tribeoffuries not #bfcentral. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dagnarus on 2003-05-03 17:58 ]</font>

I'm interested. I'm currently a lvl 35+ HUcaseal named Just1n V1.0. Also, my gamertag is Weezer007 and AIM is Just1n043 to contact me.

Anyways, just let me know when you wanna play. =)

I'm interested. I'm currently a lvl 35+ HUcaseal named Just1n V1.0. Also, my gamertag is Weezer007 and AIM is Just1n043 to contact me.

Anyways, just let me know when you wanna play. =)

I'm interested. I'm a level 38 RAcast named Norix. My gamertag is Norix

You guys are exactly the people we're looking for at genki-web. Why not join our guild at http://invisionfree.com/forums/GenkiForums/? We're about the same level as you guys, levels 1-30 right now. Hope to see ya soon!

I wanted to send out much thanx to everyone who answered my call and managed to get together for a kick ass game. I even beat the dragon on hard for the first time. (woot!)

To eveyone else I didn't get a chance to meet up with, sorry about that. My work schedule is hella intense so I don't always have a reliable time to sit down and focus on PSO. But for everyone I didn't get to meet, I can tell you that I try to come on at around 8:00pm PST, or about 200 beats, on C-8.

And Shad, your guild sounds interesting, I'll definately take a look at it. Thanks for the heads up...

Caios

Come meet us on Thursday night, 10pm EST or later in the lobby on D-11. We're going to have our first guild meeting 5/8/03. Hope to see you there!