Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junkie of all things Castlevania.

Um, are these just hard to find rares or what? NO ONE seems to have them.. Please Post any clues on where to get them or if they are even out yet...

<HTML><FONT BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Symbol" LANG="0">-^N$</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">d</FONT></HTML>

The "elite" seem to have most of these, hell, If I could find out how they even learn about them before the other 99% of us find out I would be a happy camper.

But yeah, hard to find super rares describe those items well.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I got a feeling once some dupers get their hands on it, those will be almost common next week. Happened to the spread needle and pian mags.

PSO Assassin

What's interesting is I've heard from a lot of people that many of these items aren't even supposed to be available yet... and people are hex editing them into existence with offset lists... and that exactly that behavior is what caused sega to shut down the japanses servers for a bit. I guess Sonic Team meant to release the items through offline quests or time release them or whatever. I'm not sure if it's true... who knows? I suppose sonic team does ;p.

PSO Assassin

Oh, and I'm not insinuating that anyone specificly did anything... afterall, until it's confirmed that these items can only be hacked into existense it's just a rumor. But even if it's true anyone with these weapons probably just has a trade of a duped copy of a trade of a trade of a dupe of a trade of the original hacked item ;p.

Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that the character 'Reye' is featured in a lot of these shots, along with Lynx, and that in the Playerkilling movies, this same Reye is openly cheating?

LOL, openly cheating? How so. I just see Reye standing there while TOM ROSSI whacks away at both of them. No cheating going on there. Stop trying to start stuff and just go play the damn game and be happy. Don't be jealous at others for having weapons that you don't. And how do you know that Reye or Lynx has those weapons anyway? They could just be borrowing them for screenshots. And SO WHAT if they have the weapons. Go find your own and be happy with what you've got. It'll give you something to do instead of talk shit on the message boards. "Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious" . . "Reye is openly cheating" . . Find some proof and/or otherwise proceed to SHUT THE HELL UP!

hes just a hater.

I graduated High School with a kid named Tom Rossi.... just thought you should know. And watashita, just cause you are buddy buddy with the people who run PSO doesn't mean you are allowed to act like an asshole on the board, or atleast I would hope it doesn't. thanks.