I wanted new rares. So, I started a Viridia RAcaseal, gave her some units, guns, and a mag, and started off. 1 1/2 hours later, I'm at level 14 and in the ruins. What I want to know is, since this is my first droid, is whether or not I would be ready for Dark Falz. By the time I'm at the boss warp, my RAcaseal will be at least level 17. Her weapons are a Drain Launcher and a Visk 235W. Her projected HP is 124. Will I be able to survive the heaven's punisher-like attack? Or...how much HP would I need to survive it? Thanks.

I would probably wait till I was lvl 20 then try it. Other than that, if you have a lot of mates and plenty of scape dolls, you could probably make it.

!Robot~Companion!

I can never say this enough...

"Make sure you have very high resistance to ice!"

Ice is a RAcaseal's worst nightmare, if you don't have high res to it when you face Falz, he will do freeze followed up by a grants or megid combo! Which will for sure kill you.

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

I dont remember falz having grants or megid on normal.

i just took my lvl 25 hunny to fight him last night, not the same as an android but, she was heavily twinked,(musashi, power mag at 139 pow(so close to 150 ) 4 slot arrmor and power and resist units,

well hit first form kicked my but due to being frozen...
    rabarta. frozen.. i just snap out of the ice, i hit resta and BAM, rafoi, i didnt stand a chance..

so if you get frozty say your prayers..

in the end i killed him in under a min, dealing 600+damage in a full combo at lvl 25 is so awsome

Falz's Heaven Punisher attack does 130 HP damage in Normal offline single-player mode and 140 HP damage in Normal online/offline multi-player.

I have a RAcaseal, when I first started with her I put a Dragon/HP and 2 Metal/Body's on her. I went against Falz at lv 20 with I think a Laser and I just clobbered Falz. So, I'd say you'd be alright if you put a Dragon/HP on her and make sure she has some good EIC.