Everywhere i look there is someone with a demo comet, or a BKB, or something stupidly powerful, and i wonder: where the hell do they all come from? Is there some way to quickly and easily find good rares? the best thing I've ever found was a yamato so there must be some way people are getting these items fast. Please help! I hate being poor!

Note: the snow queen i recently lost to FSOD was given to me by some guy who said he wasn't going to play any more.

Most likely a lot of people with the BKB have a duped BKB.

As for the Demolition Comet, I have no idea about that one if it's duped a lot or not.

As for finding really strong weapons just look at the database, search your ID for what they can find, then go for it.

i found 3 demo comets within 3 days of heavy gaming (soul of blacksmith over and over) - for redria they are not that hard to come by...

but i really started to find good stuff when i played more than 400 hours/surpassed level 130. before that, things i found were not really useful.

so, keep patience, it will last a long time until you find decent weapons...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-05-12 04:28 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

the duped demo comit has the % of 35machine 40 dark and 45 hit i believe.

Ok, so there are a lot of dupes, but aren't there any surefire ways to find good items, like cave runs or something? What's the best difficulty for finding good stuff? (I'm lvl 90) There has to be a way to get strong rares other than duping. (Like mephiruns in diablo II)? My hunter is barely getting through vhard with a Stag and i see people 20+ levels lower doing twice as much damage with some insanely strong weapon.

True.. but remeber they might be using power base mag, materials and units not just the weapon. Not only that, any % on those weapon (beside hit) boost damage to the enemy. I have seen plenty of these players (power hungry) who boost nothing but attack power. lol.. They don't take enemy hit very well either.

I'm not complaining about people doing more damage, i just want to know how so many people have so many good weapons already. There must be some place to go or thing to do that will have a good chance of getting you a decent rare drop. Remember, I'm a semi-noob.