Hi guyz! I need help here. My guildcards are dissappearing ever since i started my second character! Right now, my original character doesn't have a single guildcard left anymore. My second character, however, still have some left. Is there anyway to copy guildcards from two different characters? Also, how do u prevent card loss? or how do you "syncronize" so that two characters can have the same card list? Please, help me here Thx!

This is what I'm thinking:

Obviously, there is a fiile on the VMU that saves all that guildcard data (called PSO___GCD). It's 30 blocks (hmmm, twice the size of the system file eh..). Anyway I'm thinking that somehow you can take someone elses guildcard list (aka: PSO___GCD file) and move it to the same memory card as the character you want to have it (yup, the guildcard file can be moved from vmu to vmu)..

I don't know why the Guildcard keeps disapearing. Maybe the game isn't saving right. I don't know how to fix it.

I don't know about the Syncing either. That sounds like some heavy data manipulation goin' on there.. Anyway, Hope this helps

Thanx Phantasmal. I tried copying the guildcard file from VMU to VMU and it works. I was kinda afraid that the file also contains some character data, since the size is pretty big (30k), but luckily, everything seems to be working just fine now. I have no idea why i lost the guildcards in the first place. I just hope it was just an accident, and its not gonna happen again