Yes, I never fought him in Ult. I don't even do Ult.

But with my FO, I can, because my ATA serves me no purpose.

Ok, I was in a team with a 109 HUmar, a 132 HUcaseasl, and a...

87 FOnewearl...

Now I was level 84 at the time.

We all died on the first try, befor she came. And I have to admit it was kinda my fault, cause I was wearing the wrong shield.(DEBAND MERGE). Which adds NO ETH.

So.., she joined on the second time we started. Now, I wore the right shield this time lol, and 2 Resist/Storms. Now, I know the rule of no Jellen Gal. I just casted Zalure(lv22).

But for some reason, we ALL were getting STOMPED WORST than the first time! That was until, I noticed that Jellen was casted. LOL. Now, you can guess by reading this, who casted jellen.

WTF lol.

Now none of us got mad, but I can tell that the HUcaseal was pissed.I explained to her why it's not good to use that on him. And she's like "Always casted Jellen". Ok, Jellen don't hurt me and her, but it fucked up the other two.(Although she died like everytime she got revived)

The result of her stupidity was dying while the boss was defeated.

LOL. I found out the nasty way, why no one likes jellen on him. And to think, I use to think it was a good idea.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

that's pretty funny...but wasn't your team a bit young to be playing against the Gryphon?

Fuck it nevermind...I had a team fighting dark Falz in Ultimate with a lv 82 HUcaseal, 93 FOnewearl, me who at the time was only lv 117 and my Good friend Harry Potter who was lv 180 at the time. We beat her and all was good...But I'd rather not have people that low ever play with me.

lol, the levels were 110, 132, 84, and 87. It went fine until you know, jellen was casted. And alot of players are skeptical when I join with my low fo, until they see how well I can take care of myself.(Though I still die like 2 or 4 times a game..)
    ~Past Characters~

Last night I got killed by the four hildelts at the end of HS... it was humiliating... It took me 700,000 meseta, six Sol Atomizers, Jellen, Zalure, and a 50% hit Vulcan to take those damn hildelts down.

Edit: the worst part is... I'm level 150...

(Yes this is sort of off topic, but it does relate to the topic of PSO deaths, kind of)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-05-17 12:31 ]</font>

Uhm, Aurra =). I can beat Hildelts bymyself easy..O_o. 4 of them too. You can cheat them, by endlessly casting gizonde(with no weapon) just have LOTS of fluids. They don't advance hardly, if they're being zapped so much lol.

Or.

You can us Rabarta, and hope you can freeze em, then OW||3|) them.

Or.

(just get me if I got FO, and I can freeze the shit out of them. And megid there ass jk)
    *leaves topic*
    ~Past Characters~

Yes... usually I have no problem with hildelts, no matter how many of them there are. I usually cast Gizondes to make them yell AHH and throw their arms up... but the second I got near them one of them jumped on me, another one shocked me, and then they all kept Gizonde'ing until I was dead T_T