Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So the MOAGT was cool. Atleast from what i heard. I think it should be made a weekly thing. C'mon, its easy to plan and people will show up. A small banner at the top of the page that says "All PSO World members are invited to meet every Saturday at ***" consider!!

Rappy Hunter

Thats a real good idea, because I know I missed it and I was sort of disappointed. It should be a weekly thing, Every Saturday and Sunday from 7-whatever. Thats a real good idea, We could take pics, trade items, and do stuff like that weekly.

that is a good idea. C'mon guys if you wanna see this happen post how you feel! reply and get the staffs attention. Dont hesitate

Bleh, I got on at 9 pacific on Puck 10 and I was disappointed with the quality of some of the people in attendence. I quickly hastened my fast retreat. I don't like hangin with dupers and people flooding looking for the "in" rares of the day.

The original Drunk FOmarl

I've got no problem with a weekly get together. Last night I met a couple of cool people, got some new cards, and had a blast. Yeah there were a few spread needle fiends and item dupers, but the good far out weighed the bad. I had a blast last night. I think I actually smiled while playing. Scary...

Nice its good to see some people paying attention to this, hopefully this will happen!

I agree. Every Saturday night would be great. Even if it doesn't become official let's all agree to meet in Puck 9 Saturdays 10 eastern.

I think a weekly gathering would be a good idea. I wasn't able to attend the one last night, and from what I heard it was great... although a bit crowded. If the game was weekly it wouldn't be such an extreme rush of people.

Come on people we need some more support!

Well if you think about it, 3 of the past 4 weeks have had get togethers.

I came to PSO and the first thing I did was host 2 get togethers. At that point Gideon picked up the ball and used the site for advertising to draw even more people.

I think it would be cool to have gatherings every saturday where you could wander in to see whats up if you felt like it one week, but not the next.

I do regret not being able to attend the meeting but I took my girl out to Midevil Times . And I dont regret that
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.