When I cleared the game in Normal Ep1 with all the quests done in sue/bernie subplot it appeared the URAENDING in the credits. With all those intersting images, with rappies putting their eggs, rico as child, the scientists in mines making baranz, etc...

And when I cleared in hard Ep 1 it appeared the normal images. My character going thorugh the areas. In this mode I didnt clear all quests. But a friend said me that he got this common end with all quests done too. So it must be for the sue/bernie subplot or some other thing....

I think its the clearing of all the offline quests that gets you the ending you got when you beat Normal.

I could be wrong but... it depends on how fast you beat that stage. I think if you beat it less than 15 hours (dunno what the time limit is) you'll see your character parading through the levels. If you are over, you will see the 'other' images. Probably it's not a time limit, probably you have to beat all the quests. I really haven't tried it yet.

PSO Ass.....-assin

On 2003-05-26 10:41, Sharkyland wrote:
    I could be wrong but... it depends on how fast you beat that stage. I think if you beat it less than 15 hours (dunno what the time limit is) you'll see your character parading through the levels. If you are over, you will see the 'other' images. Probably it's not a time limit, probably you have to beat all the quests. I really haven't tried it yet.
    What the hell.

Anyway, in order to get the URAENDING ending, all quests in the same difficulty must be complete.