Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the perfect guide stated that we would be able to choose our own s-rank specials.

everyone was skeptical unit...now!

so the questions must be asked:

what else is the Perfect guide correct about?

looking in the appendices a few things jum p out at me:

-new weapons badges

-buying colored rings in a future quest(and using them in comjunction with other players equipped with the same color ring).

-the guide also says: at Xmas you can get most of the items needed for item combinations below. below the chart of rare weps & guards.

well either way, im happy about our s-ranks!=D
    we'll keep our fingers crossed for some of that other stuff to come true.

the perfect guide has never been all wrong about everything. it also has never been all right about everything.

weapons badges existed in the dc, don't see hwy it wouldn't in ep 1 and 2.

xmas items were already released. remember saint rappies?

old school fanatic

maybe we can trade in those weapon badges for something awesome like a Chamelion Scythe!

I hope they upgrade the weapons you can get w/badges.

what were the weapons badges used for in the DC version?

Depending on the badges you could wind up getting the following in ver.2: Toy Hammer, Chameleon Scythe, Samba Maracas, Panzer's Tail (MAG), Broom, or Wok of Akiko's Shop. Obviously these items are all found through different methods on E1&2 (including offline C-mode and holiday rappy drops).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-05-27 12:54 ]</font>

On 2003-05-27 10:04, Deus-Irae wrote:

-new weapons badges
    Without giving away any information on hacking, this is true. There are some new weapons badges, as well as all the old ones.

how were they used and how did you get weps from them

right, new weapons badges. not old weapons badges. thx for the confirm form the guy up there.

and the xmas rappy's did not drop items for combinations. only mag cells correct?

and the rings will apparently have a totally different function this time around. whenever they come out...(to be purchased, the guide says)

i never said the guide was all wrong (i know for a fact it has some very usefull info as well as lots of bs), but no one seemed to believe that you would be able to choose your own srank special.

at least no one seemed interested when i mentioned it

but anyways: hooray!!! srank specials are here!

The badges were earned from quests: Maximum Attack, Endless Nightmare 2-4, and Mop-up 2-4. The badges could then be exchanged for items. The Max Attack badges were traded in that quest to a guy near the bank, while the EN and MU badges were traded to a guy near the medical center in Towards the Future.

mag cell can be considered a form of item combination because the mag cell has to be combined with a mag to get a new mag.

and yes new weapon badges it's in the ep 1 and 2 full item list along with some other funny things.