Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1188
    Human After All

On 2003-11-08 13:19, kingmurp wrote:
    sorry my bad i just dont have the patience to read through 78 pages of stuff.
    Then we don't have the patience to read your posts. Half of this thead is repeated theories. If you don't like how long it is, don't make it any longer than it has to be.

Super Saiyan Warlord Lord_Sloth's Avatar

Man! This thread has a lot of pages!
    I would be so upset if I tried that!

On 2003-11-09 11:34, Quo wrote:
    Yes, I see what you mean.

To everyone: If you're thinking about posting a theory and you haven't read the whole thread, don't. I don't care how long it is; I don't care if it takes you six weeks. Please read it. The only reason to post a theory is to help the unsealing cause. If the theory has already been posted, you are hindering the cause. So cut it out. This includes "wait for a quest" or "their all hacks" theories. Believe me, those theories have been posted, noted, and rejected, which is why this thread survives.
    What do you mean "Rejected"? If I last heard correctly, I remember that someone looked into the code and saw that it was very similar to that of the 1975 Agitos, meaning it has a high possibility to unseal in a quest. Did you just reject it because you refuse to believe that its a future quest or because you have evidence to back it up?

Really... I wish it was unsealable right now, I'd whoop my Skyly to Ult and do ET runs til my brain fell out, just so I could have my own Tsumikiri J-Sword, a LEGIT one.

Actually, it'd probably be used for several days then put in my deposit box like my BKB, simply cause it makes the game too easy.

Ah well, and also, I think the above post would be considered If you dont have a suggestion, theory, or argument, please dont post here.

i havent posted in a while, but i thought id come back and give my input, i personally dont think it spossible to unseal the sword yet, think about it, if you unseal and get the best sword in the game, there is little else to aspire towards, and as such people would cancel their hunters liscence.

If however it can be unsealed, then I think we are thinking to logically, all these interperetations of the descriptions and techniques, maybe that is all it is, a description of the weapon...im off to think about it now, i intend to unseal thedamn thing sooner or later!

the bringer of sin to the just and law to the dead

I highly dought this, but do you guys remember the old enemy count theory? maybe that refers to killing, what was it, 2300 people in battle mode!? Again it's highly doughtfull, but I want to put in my two bits.

This also puts the question of having to do with challenge mode. You never know. And STOP THE SPAM!!!

So Basicly all you guys are Bluffing and/or are too proud to post how thay got the "special" sword.

Rappy Hunter

so with all the theries (pardon my spelling) there is (so far) no way to unseal it.

What if someone where to take the sword and equip it with every class and fight some enemies and cast, or be casted upon, techniques.

Just a suggestion. Has anyone tried it?

phattest Nutz ov em all

Rei Ayanami is right.

Wow, to see such dedication, people STILL discussing how to do this.

Well, I'm here to put an end to this Topic's anguish once and for all. You want the truth that's eluded everyone for so long? Then come here: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...9735&forum=7&1

On 2003-11-13 18:44, NeoPhatnutz wrote:
    Rei Ayanami is right.

Wow, to see such dedication, people STILL discussing how to do this.

Well, I'm here to put an end to this Topic's anguish once and for all. You want the truth that's eluded everyone for so long? Then come here: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...9735&forum=7&1
    I know what you mean. There is no way to unseal the sword as of yet! Its impossible! Anyone who continues to think it can be unsealed after this, I think should be beaten over the head with a mallet until they get some sense!

I highly dought this, but do you guys remember the old enemy count theory? maybe that refers to killing, what was it, 2300 people in battle mode!? Again it's highly doughtfull, but I want to put in my two bits.

This also puts the question of having to do with challenge mode. You never know. And STOP THE SPAM!!!
    There is no enemy count theory. Thats just a lie that all the people using this sword used so they could have a "legit" Tsumikiri J-Sword, even though they knew that was impossible. The reason is, Ive been around long enough to hear a lot of people say that some theory, but with one difference, the variable. Thats right, I've heard people say: 2000, 1200, 1300, 2300, 2800, 3400, ect ect, I even heard someone say 10,000! Its not possible!

Also there is no kill counter in the items code, therefore making it impossible to have to do with any number of kills you have against anything!

Also, have you ever played challenge? You get reset to level one and start out with the default equiptment, making it impossible to use the J-Sword in challenge.

XenoCross-So Basicly all you guys are Bluffing and/or are too proud to post how thay got the "special" sword.
    Nobody here has the Tsumikiri J-Sword. Thats why were all posting and disproving theorys on how to unseal it. Read the whole thread before posting.

No Thanks I don't feel like wasting more of my time.
    I've already read somewere else thay are all Fake.